In Diablo 3, players get to pick classes and build them in specific ways. As a result of this versatility, anyone can play their dream classes and builds – within reason. However, there are always builds that tower above the rest.
Should you be curious about Diablo 3’s best builds for Season 24, you’ve come to the right place. The metagame doesn’t stop evolving, and it’s good practice to check these changes regularly. Your favorite build may rise to the top one day.
Tier List Introduction
It would be impossible to explain the reason every single build is in a particular tier. Each build will also have its class accompanying it.
This tier list compares which builds are the best for solo gameplay. If you’re looking for a group tier list, we, unfortunately, can’t help you here. Even so, you should stay and look at the solo builds for when you’re playing alone.
Currently, there are seven classes in Diablo 3, namely:
- Demon Hunter
- Witch Doctor
Below is the tier list for the best solo builds so far:
Builds in S-tier are the best in the game. While a shift in metagame can make or break any of them, for now, these are the best.
- LoD Wave of Light, Monk
- Inna Mystic Ally, Monk
- Wrath of the Wastes Rend, Barbarian
- Firebirds Mirror Images, Wizard
- Patterns of Justice Tempest Rush, Monk
- GoD Hungering Arrow, Demon Hunter
- LoN Bombardment, Crusader
- LoD Poison Scythe, Necromancer
- LoD Corpse Explosion, Necromancer
- Mundunugu Spirit Barrage, Witch Doctor
- Zunimassa Poison Dart, Witch Doctor
- LoD Twister, Wizard
- Aegis of Valor Heaven’s Fury, Crusader
This tier includes builds sufficient for solo play. While not the best, they can hold their own.
- Sunwuko Wave of Light, Monk
- Natalya Rapid Fire, Demon Hunter
- Savage Frenzy, Barbarian
- Masquerade Bone Spear, Necromancer
- Might of the Earth Seismic Slam, Barbarian
- Might of the Earth Earthquake, Barbarian
- LoD Frozen Orb, Wizard
- LoD Hydra, Wizard
- LoD Tempest Rush, Monk
- DMO Twister, Wizard
- Firebird Flame Blades, Wizard
- Vyr Reverse Archon FO, Wizard
- Typhon Hydra, Wizard
- LoN Poison Dart, Witch Doctor
- Akkhan Bombardment, Crusader
B-tier is located right in the middle. You can still deal with powerful enemies, but it can be more challenging than using the better builds above.
- Raekor HotA, Barbarian
- LoD HotA, Barbarian
- IK HotA, Barbarian
- Jade Harvester, Witch Doctor
- Arachyr Firebats, Witch Doctor
- Helltooth Zombie Bears, Witch Doctor
- LoD Spirit Barrage, Witch Doctor
- UE Hungering Arrow, Demon Hunter
- UE Multishot, Demon Hunter
- LoD Death Nova, Necromancer
- Invoker Thorns, Crusader
- N6GoD4, Demon Hunter
- Inarius Corpse Explosion, Necromancer
- Inarius Poison Scythe, Necromancer
- DMO Frozen Orb, Wizard
- Roland Sweep, Crusader
- SotL Blessed Hammer, Crusader
- LoD Blessed Shield, Crusader
- Vyr Chantodo, Wizard
- Uliana Explosing Palm, Monk
- LoD Rapid Fire, Demon Hunter
These builds aren’t highly recommended at all. However, they may fulfill specific niches.
- Furious Charge, Barbarian
- LoN HotA, Barbarian
- Sweep Attack, Crusader
- Marauder Sentry, Demon Hunter
- Rathma Bone Spirit, Necromancer
- Inarius Generator, Necromancer
- Arachyr Firebats, Witch Doctor
- Whirlwind, Barbarian
- Zombie Bear, Witch Doctor
- Shadow Impale, Demon Hunter
- Immortal Kings HotA, Barbarian
- Gargantuan, Witch Doctor
- Lightning Archon, Wizard
- Pestilence Cold Lancer, Necromancer
- Trag’Oul Corpse Explosion, Necromancer
- Tal Rasha Frozen Orb, Wizard
- Marauder Cluster Bombs, Demon Hunter
- IK Charge, Barbarian
- Akkhan Condemn, Crusader
Unless you have no choice, we don’t recommend using these builds.
- N4M4 Cluster Arrow, Demon Hunter
- Natalya FoK, Demon Hunter
- LoD Mage, Necromancer
- Trag’Oul Lancer, Necromancer
- LoD Meteor, Wizard
- Helltooth Gargs, Witch Doctor
- Raiment Generator, Monk
Arachyr Chicken is the sole build here. While it’s a unique and fun example, it can’t carry you to the endgame. You’ll need to use it on a Witch Doctor.
Which Build for This Challenge?
Perhaps one of these builds will satisfy your curiosity if you’re interested in the Diablo 3 metagame. The best builds are those for a specific situation, though the choice is always up to you. As the game gets updated, the tier list will also require changes later on.
What build do you run in Diablo 3? Which build is your favorite? Let us know in the comments section below.