Make a quick buck by doing what you do best.
Michael, Franklin, and Trevor are some of the best at what they do – no one else in Los Santos is brave enough to rob a well-protected holding bank or stick their noses in the government’s underdealings. The protagonists had to start somewhere to get where they are now, right? Nobody gets the experience and know-how to rob some of the most protected banks in Los Santos overnight.
Michael kicked off his career by robbing small stores for small payouts, and you can do the same in-game by robbing 24/7 Supermarkets, Gas Stations, and Liquor Stores around the game for a quick buck.
In this quick guide, we have outlined everything you need to know about Store Robberies in GTA 5.
What places can you rob in GTA 5?
You can rob 24/7 supermarkets, gas stations, and liquor stores in GTA 5. There are at least 19 locations spread across the map that you can visit and rob in-game.
You can revisit any of these locations and try to rob them again. However, some NPCs will remember you and attempt to stop you with their weapons by then.
How to Rob the Stores
To rob stores in GTA 5, you must enter the store, pull out your gun, and point it in the store clerk’s direction. This will prompt them to dump all the money from the store register and dump it in a small bag.
Sometimes, the clerk decides to play tough and refuses to place the money in the bag. In these instances, fire a warning shot close to the clerk’s shoulder to force him to give up the money.
Wait for the clerk to finish loading the money, then try and shoot the second cash register (if available) to get even more money from the robbery.
Get ready to run away from the police after you get the money.
All Robbery Locations in GTA 5
- 24/7 Supermarket in Senora Freeway, Mount Chiliad
- LTD Gas Station in Grapeseed
- 24/7 Supermarket in Niland Avenue, Sandy Shores
- 24/7 Supermarket in Senora Freeway
- Scoops Liquor Barn in Route 68, Grand Senora Desert
- 24/7 Supermarket in Route 68, Harmony
- 24/7 Supermarket in Chumash
- 24/7 Supermarket in Ineseno Road, Banham Canyon
- Rob’s Liquor on Great Ocean Highway, Banham Canyon
- LTD Gas Station in Tongva Drive, Banham Canyon
- 24/7 Supermarket in Clinton Avenue, Downtown Vinewood
- 24/7 Supermarket in Palomino Freeway, Tataviam Mountains
- LTD Gas Station in E Mirror Drive, Mirror Park
- Rob’s Liquor in Prosperity Street, Morningwood
- Rob’s Liquor in San Andreas Avenue, Vespucci Canals
- LTD Gas Station in Lindsay Circus, Little Seoul
- Rob’s Liquor in El Rancho Boulevard, Murietta Heights
- 24/7 Supermarket in Elgin Avenue, Strawberry
- LTD Gas Station in Grove Street, Davis
Store Robbery Rewards
The payout for robbing stores in GTA 5 will vary from one store to another, but you can expect to get $100 at worst and up to $1200 in some stores.
Aside from the money, you won’t get anything else from robbing stores in GTA 5. You will, however, get a wanted level star for stealing from any store in the game, so just be prepared to escape after you’ve secured the money from the store clerk.
Clean Out Those Registers
There are many ways to make money in GTA 5; robbing stores is just one of them. While store robberies aren’t the most lucrative money-makers in the game, these activities are both easy to do, and the stores are plentiful, making them worthwhile tasks in-game. Ensure you’re prepared to escape the LSPD when robbing any stores listed above.