The Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Blazing Guide is here! Believe it! We’ve got you covered with some tips and tricks to help you tackle the Ninja world and become the next Hokage with this guide. Covering everything you need to know!
Each stage will consist of 3 waves. 2 waves of basic enemies, and then the boss wave. You can either choose to play these out yourself or hit the auto button + double speed button to ease your way through the map. I recommend that you use auto play / speed until you reach the boss stage.
While you’re in auto play your team will not be using any of their Ninjutsu techinques, and during a boss fight of equal skill, you will lose. So take over for the boss fight and micro manage your team. This is also important if you’re trying to clear the 3 objectives for the stage.
By time you reach the boss wave, you will have full Chakra bars across all 6 characters. Rotate through all of your Ninjutsu techniques first, swapping as you need for Elemental damage boost or for AOE damage if there is a group stacked up.
When you set up your team there are two rows, the front and back row. The front row will be the characters on the field at the start of a level. The back row is the set of characters you can quick swap to when you need them and the 3rd front row slot is for a “Friend” that you pick each stage.
Field Skills and Positioning
Field Skills differ from Buddy Skills by the aspect of being usable by the entire team. The one thing to keep in mind when you’re in combat is the proximity of your characters to each other, and the distance of an enemy character. They also use field skills, for an example- If you stack up your team onto an enemy who can counter as a field skill, every one gets hit. This also applies to Ninjutsu techniques. Positioning is VERY important.
Use the circle as a guideline indication for your Field Skills and the enemies. It is possible to maximize your bonuses and be far enough out of range of an enemy to decrease their field skill. This is also help during a boss fight, where the boss has a high damage AOE. You will take damage for every character hit, and if you don’t have a healer / support on your team, you will be in trouble.
During combat you will see items on the ground, this requires you to move a character over them to pick them up if you need it to survive. For the most part you can over look these, but occasionally a timely move to a health potion or chakra potion positioned by an enemy will not only save you but allow you to combo damage onto the enemy as well.
Element Affinities and their match ups
Element match ups will play an important part in the battle system of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing, but this will mostly only be during a boss fight because of how large their health bars are. For bosses you will find their element listed to the top left, next to their name and not on the character itself.
This is the layout of each element and its effectiveness or non-effectiveness to the other elements.
- Heart (Red) – Strong against Skill, weak to Body
- Body (Blue) – Strong against Heart, weak to Skill
- Skill (Green) – Strong against Body, weak to Heart
- Bravery (Yellow) – Strong against, and weak to, Wisdom
- Wisdom (Purple) – Strong against, and weak to, Bravery
When you’re building your team, you are going to want to try and have at least 3 to 4 different element types to counter the enemy. Unlike other games that limit your teams, you will be able to swap between characters on the fly and this will help you to maximize your damage against the element.
General Tips and Tricks
- Daily Login will usually gives you Pearls!
- Don’t forget to check “Presents”, this is where a lot of items will be collected.
- Use “Release” on Gama-chan purses to get Ryo from themm
- If you don’t have a support / healer, try to pick up a Kabuto from the friends list. He has a massive healing ability and is a perfect staple for the team.
- Accept friends request so you can do multiplayer missions
- The first character in the first row is your “Captain”, put your best character in this slot for other players to use. The more players use your Captain, the more friend points you earn.
- Do not buy Ninja Pearls! You can gain these from playing co-op or from finishing a complete stage in Story mode.
- Consider anything below 3 stars as exp material for your main team members.
- Tap the Lock icon in the character stat screen and it will keep it safe from being used as a material for enhancing, releasing, or awakening.
- Your Characters only gain Chakra when their turn has passed.
- Running out of Stamina but close to a level? Go back to an early stage as it will cost less stamina and could help you reach a level to refill your stamina bar!
- Sort friends by “Rare” “Descending” so the best characters are at the top of the list.
- A gold scroll from Summoning will always be a 5 star character.
- The higher your luck the more 3 star card will drop on certain stage in STORY mode. As for example : 6-7 drops Neji, 8-15 drops Sasuke [Thanks RINNEGAN]