Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing Summoning Guide is here! We’re going to be covering different type of Pearl pulls such as single vs multi pulls, and some of the top summoning characters.
3 x 30 Pearl Summons
Currently within Naruto Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing there is the slight discount on the 10 character summon. Currently only costing 30 pearls, instead of 50 pearls for 3 pulls. This is a fairly good deal if you don’t plan on buying pearls down the line.
I personally recommend doing at least 2 of these pulls, and deciding on if you have better luck with the 10 summon or the single summon. This is a limited time event I believe for the launch of the game, so make sure you take advantage of this before it goes away.
Single Vs Multi pearl summoning
There hasn’t been any hard data on this yet but from my own experience, single summoning pulls has granted me 5 star characters more often than the multi pearl summons. Out of my first 5 single summon pulls for example, 2 of them were 5 Stars and the rest were 4 stars. This is including some characters like Haku and Sasuke.
RNG (Random Number Generation/er) plays a huge factor here, when I pulled a 10 character summon, the first time I got 3 stars and a few duplicate 4 stars and on the second 10 character summon I pulled a 5 star Kisame while the rest of the pull were 3 star summons. I felt like it was a waste of pearls personally, and would love to hear your experiences with summoning in the comments below. More so if you’ve done something like 10 of the multi pulls and have a list of the results.
if you need help farming pearls to summon I recommend you go to the Join multiplayer section or gather friends. In these sections you can play with other players on any stage. I recommend that you go to any of the low level stages from the first chapter, for quickness sake, this will allow you to clear them quickly and get pearls for playing with new players.
Each time you play with a new player, you will get 2 pearls. So you will earn 4 pearls per mission, for the first 10 new players. After the first 10 new players, you will earn a single pearl per player, up to 90 pearls for a total of 100 pearls earnable through multiplayer. This is the currently fastest way to farm pearls. The other methods of nabbing pearls is to complete chapters, and to keep logging in daily.
Predicting your character
There are a few ways to tell if you’ve managed to get a good pull with your summon. If you enjoy watching the animation each time you pull, the easiest way to tell if it will be a good character is by how many other characters come out to help Naruto during the animation. When you start seeing Sasuke and Sakura coming out to help, you typically have a 5 or 6 star pull on your hands.
This is also easy to see by the aura of the character in the end animation as it ranges from bronze to silver to gold identify each of the tiers. The next method of knowing what you’ve gotten if you skip the animations is the scroll, it also follows the same indication levels, so you can get excited when you see a golden scroll page at the end of your summon.
Summoning Top Picks
There are a few characters you absolutely want to hang onto when you pull them from a summon. Some of the top picks right now are as follow.
Naruto “No.1 Maverick” (Heart)
- Well rounded stats.
- Strong single target attack.
Kakashi “Hidden Left Eye” or “Copier of 1k Techniques” (Bravery)
- Reduces enemy counter-attacks which is handy in higher-difficulty raids.
- Buddy Skill that enables tanking hits from BRV enemies
- Jutsu has chance to reduce enemy ATK power.
- High damage output.
- Straight line AoE damage for both ninjutsu’s
Gaara “Sand Defense” (Bravery)
- Highest ATK and a large range
- Buddy Skill that enables tanking hits from WIS enemies.
- Field Skill can assist in preventing ATK reduction.
- Jutsu has chance of immobilization for multiple turns.
Sasuke “Lone Survivor” (Skill)
- High ATK stat.
- Buddy Skill can assist against enemies that inflict slip damage.
- Jutsu has chance of inflicting slip damage.
- Strong AoE damage
- Can counterattack when an enemy attacks
Zabuza “Silence of Madness” (Wisdom)
- Neutral type allows him to always be effective.
- High attack for a neutral unit.
- Type-specific damage reducing buddy skills are rare and very helpful for hard content.
- Jutsu is AoE and has a small chance to seal.
Sakura “Maiden of Love” (Body)
- The only Body healer
- Decent single target attack with a “+” range
- Long range attacks (great for support attacks)
Neji “An Unchangeable Destiny” (Wisdom)
- High ATK
- Powerful ATK in tandem with counter-attack.
- Type-specific damage reducing buddy skill.
- High chance of immobilization.
- Extreme damage output with chance to seal enemy jutsu.
Kabuto “The Sounds Spy” (Wisdom)
- Strong single target heal
- Great medic in tough multiplayer missions
- long range single target attack from the left side
These are just a few of the top tier characters available in the game. Some of my personal favorites right now are; Sasuske, he has a really high AOE damaging fireball. Kabuto, Kabuto probably has the strongest heal in the game and is a highly sought after character. He makes it really easy to clear stages and is a great utility for multiplayer. Gaara has a long attack range and a really high damage single target ninjutsu when awaken.
Make sure you check out our upcoming ninja tier list!