Fade is a solid pick on Bind, thanks to her lineup-friendly Signature Ability – Haunt. Learn these lineups to dominate with Fade on Bind.
A quick look at the Top Agents in Competitive stats in Valorbuff will show Fade at a solid 4th place behind Killjoy, Brimstone, and Raze.
There will always be a slight learning curve for new Agents such as Fade. But as early as just 30 days since her launch, players are already finding great success with the newest Initiator Agent – her decent 50.3% win rate speaks volumes to just how effective she is in the current meta.
With Fade’s recon-centric kit, she can clear the way so her teammates can Attack safely throughout the match. Take advantage of Fade’s powerful Haunt ability on Bind with these lineups.
How to Use Fade’s Haunt Ability?
Pressing the [E] button on your keyboard will equip Fade’s Haunt ability – a cooldown-based recon ability that can reveal and mark enemy locations exposed by its “watcher.”
Fade Haunt Ability Details:
- Duration: 2-seconds;
- Cooldown: 40-seconds;
- Health: 1 HP;
- Effects: Reveals enemies caught in the ability line of sight. Enemies caught in the line of sight will be Trailed for 12-seconds.
After Fade equips her Haunt ability, she can throw the Haunt orb towards a target location. After landing, a ‘watcher’ will spawn and linger for 2-seconds and reveal anyone along its line of sight.
Fade can opt to immediately drop the orb mid-air to activate the ‘watcher’ sooner by pressing the [E] button again.
Haunt can stick and clip onto just about any horizontal surface around maps, making Fade’s Haunt a lineup-friendly ability that can be thrown towards strategic locations for early information.
Lastly, since Haunt is a cooldown-based ability, it is best to use it early in the round so the 40-second cooldown can start counting down, which allows the user to equip Haunt again later in the round.
Best Fade Lineups on Bind Attacking
Attacking on Bind can be tricky – the lack of a traditional middle lane means that the Attacking team does not have access to any flanking lanes and will have to enter either A-site or B-site head-on.
Use these Fade lineups to spot and clear Defenders from key entryways around Bind.
1. Bind A-Short Fade Haunt Lineup
A-site is arguably more difficult to Attack than B-site on Bind. The A-short entryway is a particularly narrow and predictable lane to defend for Defenders at U-Hall and A-Tower/Heaven.
Use this quick Fade Haunt lineup to clear most of the close corners around A-short. (A-Pocket, Outside U-Hall, Behind Truck, Triple-box, Outside Showers, and A-Tower/Heaven.)
- Stand on top of this box at A-Lobby:
2. Aim for the tip of this leaf:
3. Left-click-throw Fade’s Haunt Ability:
When done properly, Fade’s Haunt Ability should land on the corner of this roof in A-site:
2. Bind A-site Alternative Haunt Lineup from A-Bath
This next Fade Lineup will be one of the more powerful Fade Haunt Lineups for A-site as it covers the entire A-site. However, your team will have to clear out A-Bath first so you can safely set up this next Fade Haunt Lineup.
- Look through this small star-shaped window in A-Bath:
2. Move around until the left, and right corners of the Yellow Inverted Triangle on the tower aligns with these edges on the A-Bath window:
3. Place your crosshair in the middle of the Yellow Inverted Triangle:
4. RUNNING JUMP-THROW Fade’s Haunt Ability:
When done properly, Fade’s Haunt Ability should land on top of the A-site Generator:
3. Bind B-site Fade Haunt Lineup
Like A-site, there are only two entryways into B-site on Bind – B-Garden and B-Hooka. This lineup will cover most of the close corners around the two entryways into B-site so your team can enter the bombsite safely.
- Clear out B-Short first, then stand in this corner between the double boxes and the teleporter:
2. Place the upper right corner of the Haunt mouse indicator on the upper left corner of this vertical wood plank:
3. RUNNING JUMP-THROW Fade’s Haunt Ability:
When done properly, Fade’s Haunt Ability should land on this corner on the roof at B-site:
4. Bind B-site B-Long Alternative Fade Haunt Lineup
This lineup will cover most of the areas that the previous lineup covered. However, this Fade Haunt Lineup from B-Long works best for clearing out close corners and cubbies around B-site entryways.
- Line yourself up with this heart-shaped painting on the wall at B-Long:
2. Aim for the upper left corner of the rightmost battlement on the wall:
3. STANDING JUMP-THROW Fade’s Haunt Ability:
When done properly, Fade’s Haunt Lineup should land on the corner of this blue building at the B-Elbow area:
Line Them Up
Lineups are often a one-and-done affair in VALORANT, as players will always be on the lookout for when certain lineups are re-used around the map.
As players learn the pattern of when and where you use your lineups, they lose their effectiveness as the round goes on, which is why you must have a bag full of lineup variations that you can use to keep the enemies guessing throughout the match.
With that said, these Fade lineups should give you a solid primary and alternative lineup for Attacking on Bind with Fade. Alternate between these two lineups so your enemies will not know where you will strike next.
Visit the PlayerAssist website for more Gaming Guides, Gaming News, Game Codes, and other gaming content!