Here are all the Klues and rewards in Mortal Kombat 1 Season 1 Invasion Mode.
New for Mortal Kombat 11 is a top-down board-game-like game mode called Invasion Mode, where you explore maps with predetermined pathways and complete various challenges. Some of the challenges will feature Klues – words or phrases that you must decode to unlock special rewards at the end of the challenge.
Here’s everything you need to know about Mortal Kombat 1 Season 1 Klues & Rewards.
Mortal Kombat 1 Invasion Mode Explained
Invasion Mode is an RPG board game-like game mode in Mortal Kombat 1. In this new game mode, you get to explore eight unique maps called Mesa, where you travel on various pathways and make your way to tiles that offer a unique set of challenges.
Green and Gold pathways lead to the next unlocked encounter in the Mesa, while Red pathways indicate locked encounters. Each pathway leads to a challenge tile, which you must complete to unlock new pathways. Complete every tile in all the Mesas to earn rewards such as skins, currency, and in-game art.
Some tiles will feature Klues, which you must decode and complete in the current tile to receive special rewards. (In the next section, we have outlined everything you need to know about Mortal Kombat 1 Season 1 Invasion Mode Klues and their rewards.)
Challenge tiles lead to classic Mortal Kombat battles where your chosen character and Kameo fight against various enemies and their Kameos. (Kameo characters are essentially partner characters that you and your enemy can call upon for extra help in battle.) You can call upon your Kameo whenever their energy bar is 50%.
To make Invasion Mode fights more interesting, NetherRealm Studios added unique buffs and abilities to enemy encounters. The buffs can include Super Armor and even a new set of attacks or moves you won’t typically see from classic Mortal Kombat characters.
Invasion Mode is a seasonal mode that lasts for around six weeks. New seasons will bring new realms, bosses, challenges, and rewards to help keep things fresh and interesting for Mortal Kombat fans.
All Mortal Kombat 1 Season 1 Invasion Mode Klues
Scattered throughout the eight Mesa in Invasion Mode are unique tiles that require you to solve seemingly random phrases called Invasion Klues.
There are 12 Invasion Klues for Invasion Mode Season 1, and you have to solve each to open a pathway that hides a valuable Chest that contains various rewards.
Below is a list of all the Klues found in each Mesa and their solutions in Mortal Kombat 1 Season 1 Invasion Mode.
Invasion Mode Klues and Solutions
- ESDORYT TEH DWLOR – Perform Cyrax’s Kameo Fatality.
- (MID: Forward, Back, Forward, Kameo)
Sun Do Festival
- TOASTY!!! – Perform Scorpion’s Kameo Fatality.
- (MID: Down, Forward, Down, Kameo)
- AMNISTLA4 – Use a Talisman four times in the match.
- FLIPPING OUT – Change your Stance 30 times in the match.
- DEDAERHT – Perform Ashrah’s second Fatality.
- (MID: Down, Down, Back, Back Kick)
Shang Tsung’s Lab
- Another Test Subject – Perform Shang Tsung’s second Fatality.
- (Mid: Forward, Down, Back, Back Punch)
- Brutal Ways – Perform a Brutality with ANY character or Kameo.
- QUACKX10 – Crouch ten times by pressing the down button.
- NOMED RENNI – Perform Sareena’s Kameo Fatality.
- (MID: Back, Down, Down, Kameo)
- ERTECA AOSCH – Perform Havik’s Fatality.
- (CLOSE: Down, Forward, Down, Back Kick)
- KCIRT TAH – Perform Kung Lao’s Kameo Fatality.
- (MID: Forward, Back, Forward, Kameo)
- Use the element that brings life – Perform Rain’s Fatality.
- (CLOSE: Down, Down, Back, Back Kick)
Invasion Mode Rewards
|ESDORYT TEH DWLOR||– Lost Ring of Delia (Konsumable)|
– Heat of Battle (Reiko Palette)
– Bleeder (Nitara Gear)
|TOASTY!!!||-Lost Ring of Delia (Konsumable)|
– Flame War (Kenshi Palette)
– Night Fever (Baraka Gear)
|AMNISTLA4||– Lost Ring of Delia (Konsumable)|
– Onetime Pyromancer (Tanya Palette)
– Merciless (Reiko Gear)
|FLIPPING OUT||– Lost Ring of Delia (Konsumable)|
– Serpent Sting (Reptile Palette)
– Viscountess of Nevala (Sindel Gear)
|DEDAERHT||– Lost Ring of Delia (Konsumable)|
– Sacrificial Pyre (Nitara Palette)
– Clutch of the Devout Monk (Liu Kang Gear)
|Another Test Subject||– Naked Ambition (General Shao Skin)|
– Chaostratus (Talisman)
– Bug Burster (Talisman)
– Gorespout (Talisman)
– Lost Ring of Delia (Konsumable)
– Partyman (Johnny Cage Gear)
|Brutal Ways||– Master of Ritual (Shang Tsung Skin)|
– Windbreaker (Talisman)
– Disaffected Revolutionary (Havik Gear)
|QUACKx10||– Spark Gap (Talisman)|
– Fervent Devotion (Tanya Palette)
|NOMED RENNI||– Lost Ring of Delia (Konsumable)|
– Temporal Arsonist (Geras Palette)
– Nekrotonan Bladed Fans (Kitana Gear)
|ERTECA AOSCH||– Mousetrap (Talisman)|
– Incindenary (Ashrah Palette)
– Wildfire Temper (Scorpion Gear)
|KCIRT TAH||– Cerbie (Talisman)|
– Judge, Jury, and Executioner (Li Mei Palette)
– Edge of Forever (Geras Gear)
|Use the element that brings life||– Lost Ring of Delia (Konsumable)|
– River of Lava (Shang Tsung Skin)
Decoding Klues can be very tricky in Invasion Mode. While it’s easy to decode the backward-written words, figuring out the meaning and the actions they expect from you is a completely different story.
If you have completed tiles with Klues in previous Mesas, go back and redo the challenge, but incorporate the required actions for each Klue as listed in this guide so you can claim the extra rewards.
Related: Every Character in Mortal Kombat 1