The Dublin Champion armor set in the new Wrath of the Druids, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla DLC is the hardest armor to get. This is mainly because the Dublin renown level has to be leveled up to the max, and on top of that, two Drengirs need to be fought. Today, we will show you how to get the Dublin Champion armor set, and its locations!
Dublin Champion Armor Set Location – Wrath of the Druids
Firstly, the main thing that you need to do is increase the renown level of Dublin to level five. This is mainly because most of the armor set pieces can be obtained after certain renown level.
Here are all the individual pieces to the Dublin Champion armor set, as well as how to get them:
- Dublin Champion Bracers – Increase Dublin renown level to level 2.
- Dublin Champion Cloak – Increase Dublin renown level to level 4.
- Dublin Champion Helmet – Increase Dublin renown level to level 5.
- Dublin Champion Breeches – Go to Downpatrick Head island in Connacht. Find and fight the Drengir. Then, confirm the kill that you made. You will obtain the Breeches!
- Dublin Champion Torso – Go to Giant’s Causeway in Ulster. There, you will find the second Drengir. Defeat the Drengir, and confirm the kill to get the Torso!
With this armor you might get a trophy as well, depending on whether you have had all the pieces to the same armor before or not.
The Drengirs might be difficult depending on what power level you are, but if you have fought them before successfully, you won’t have any issues. But in general, they’re pretty tough bosses in the game.
Since this is one of the hardest armors players can get in Wrath of the Druids, it is one of the strongest armors in the game as well. Good luck!