Most Baldur’s Gate 3 players have no idea that you walk into a trap just after you start the game, but you can obtain a pretty good weapon from this place. We are talking not long after you start the game, just after you land on the beach, you will need to enter Dank Crypt which will be a trap.
To obtain this item without dying is pretty hard if you don’t know what to do. It’s a trap puzzle, so be careful. Nevertheless, we have the Dank Crypt trap solution.
We will tell you how to solve the Dank Crypt trap first puzzle easily.
How To Solve Dank Crypt Trap First Puzzle in Baldur’s Gate 3
In general, this puzzle follows Baldur’s theme. This game is riddled with puzzles and secret locations. Furthermore, most of the puzzles are unbelievably hard.
But, worry not, because if you know everything you need to do, it’s pretty straightforward. You have to shut vents which left open, can spew toxic flammable gas on you. After that, arrows will fire, igniting the gas and potentially killing you.
This all happens after trying to loot the main coffin in the middle, where you find a unique sword. Nevertheless, this is how to solve the Dank Crypt puzzle:
- Close to Overgrown Ruins at the beginning from the beach, there will be an ancient door leading somewhere. Lock-pick the door.
- Inside, take the box on the right and put it above the ground vent.
- Your character will do perception checks, and if you are lucky, you will easily spot these vents. There will be six vents in total, two on each side, one above the middle coffin, and the one at the entrance.
- Put objects above these vents. Remember, all vents can be seen on the ground do perception checks. It doesn’t matter what items you put above them, but put vases since many are inside this building.
- After blocking all vents, open the coffin to get the rare sword in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Please do not open the coffin until you have blocked off all of the vents because, as I said above, you can potentially be killed.
The Dark Crypt trap would be tough to pass if one didn’t know that you had to block these vents off. Good luck!
READ NEXT : Baldur’s Gate 3: Can You Play Offline