Pokemon Legends: Arceus is set in olden times in the Pokemon world when it was rare to find harmony between people and Pokemon. Set in the Hisui region, modern-day Sinnoh, you will join the Galaxy Expedition Team (or just Galaxy Team) as a member of the Survey Corps stationed in Jubilife Village. You will be tasked to meet every species of Pokémon from the Hisui region to complete the region’s first-ever Pokédex.
The Galaxy Team will task the player to do missions in the game. Additionally, various people will also ask for help from the player requests. One of these requests is Request 52, titled ‘Eevee’s Evolutions.’ This guide will teach you how to complete the ‘Eevee’s Evolutions’ request.
To unlock this request, the player must first unlock Basculegion as a rideable Pokemon which is part of ‘The Lordless Island’ Mission (the tenth mission in the game). The player must quell a frenzied Hisuian Arcanine. The player must encounter and catch an Eevee to add it to the player’s Pokedex, the player must also first complete ‘The Taste of Home’ request (the 48th request in the game) from Floaro in his quarters in Jubilife Village, and, lastly, and after that, the player must then catch any 10 Pokemon.
Eevee can be found in the Obsidian Fieldlands (in the Horseshoe Plains), in the Cobalt Coastlands (around Aipom Hill), and in the Alabaster Icelands (north of Avalanche Slopes and east of Avalugg’s Legacy). Eevee can be found in these locations at all times of day and in every weather condition. Eevee can also be caught randomly in Space-Time Distortions.
The easiest place to catch an Eevee is in the Horseshoe Plains in the Obsidian Fieldlands. However, Eevee is a rare spawn, so it would help to immediately save the game once you spot one (make sure to turn off the autosave feature first). Additionally, Eevee is easily startled and will run away once it senses the player, so carefully approach the Eevee. The player can also distract the Eevee with food. Eevee’s preferred foods are Hearty Grains, Plump Beans, and Springy Mushrooms.
After doing the requirements mentioned above, you can now start this request! Head on to the Galaxy Hall and proceed to Professor Laventon’s room on the left side of Captain Cyllene’s office. In Professor Laventon’s room, you will find a blackboard just behind Professor Laventon himself. There are a few requests on this blackboard that the player can take on. Read what is on the blackboard and the prompt, and select the ‘Eevee’s Evolutions’ request. And, just like that, the ‘Eevee’s Evolutions’ request has started!
According to the request description, Floaro, a member of the Construction Corps, wants to discuss Eevee’s evolution with the player. To complete this request, this is what the player must do:
- First, head out of Professor Laventon’s office and the Galaxy Hall, head to the row of houses in the middle of Jubilife Village, enter the middle house on the left (assuming the player is facing the Galaxy Hall), and there you will find an older man in purple and gray clothing named Floaro.
- Talk to Floaro, and he will then remind the player of the Eevee he befriended with the help of Jubilife Muffins, and he will mention that his Eevee is now missing. Floaro will say that he was hoping to get advice on evolving the Eevee, but now he can’t because the Eevee is now missing. After that, Floaro will ask the player’s help to find the Eevee. He will also remember that the people working at the Galaxy Hall were always fussing over Eevee and so that would be a good place to start the search.
- Next, head back to the Galaxy Hall and go to the room on the left on the second floor, and there the player will find an Umbreon.
- After that, Interact with the Umbreon, and Floaro will suddenly appear behind the player looking for his Eevee. He will then say that his Eevee is not here, but something about the Umbreon reminds him of his Eevee, which he will then shut down as just something in his imagination. After that, the Umbreon will look sad, and Floaro will think it is hungry. Floaro will then ask the player to craft him a Jubilife Muffin as he thinks he will understand the nagging feeling that he feels when he looks at Umbreon after it eats the same way his Eevee did.
- Next, the player must now craft a Jubilife Muffin. To craft a Jubilife Muffin, the player needs two Hearty Grains, two Hopo Berries, one Razz Berry, and one Cake-Lure Base. Here are some tips on where the player can find these crafting materials: Hearty Grains can be found planted on the ground or after destroying haystacks in the Crimson Mirelands and can be obtained after catching or defeating Pokemon, specifically Budew, Roselia, Yanma, and Yanmega, or can be purchased for 200 Pokemon Dollars in the Craftworks by talking to Anvin (after it is added to his wares).
- Hopo Berries can be obtained from trees with blue-ish green leaves and yellow berries in these zones: Crimson Mirelands, Coronet Highlands, and Alabaster Icelands can be obtained after catching or defeating Pokemon, specifically Abra and Kadabra, or can be purchased from the Gingko Guild Merchants for 300 Pokemon Dollars (It is worth mentioning, however, that the items that the Gingko Guild Merchants sell are not the same all the time so purchasable items may vary).
- Razz Berries can be obtained from trees with blue leaves with yellow and orange berries in these zones: Crimson Mirelands, Cobalt Coastlands, Coronet Highlands, and Alabaster Icelands, which can be obtained after catching or defeating Pokemon, specifically Happiny, Eevee, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, and Sylveon, or can be purchased from the Gingko Guild Merchants for 500 Pokemon Dollars. Finally, Cake-Lure Base can be purchased from the Craftworks, Base Camp, or General Store for 100 Pokemon Dollars after adding to their wares.
- Once the player has all the crafting materials, use the Crafting Kit in the Key Items in the player’s Satchel (or use the crafting bench next to Anvin in the Craftworks if some of your crafting materials are in the player’s item storage) and craft one Jubilife Muffin.
- After that, go back to the room on the left on the second floor of the Galaxy Hall and interact with the Umbreon. After that, Floaro will ask the player for the Jubilife Muffin. Then, after confirming the prompt, the screen will fade to black, and when it fades back, the Umbreon will eat the Jubilife Muffin, to which Floaro will say that it is the spitting image of his Eevee when it does that, which would make him think that the Umbreon could somehow be his Eevee. The Umbreon will then interact with Floaro, and he will finally confirm that the Umbreon is indeed his Eevee.
- Finally, the player will be rewarded with one Rare Candy for your efforts. After that, however, Floaro will also give the player an Evolution stone of his choice as he will not need it anymore because his Eevee has already evolved. The player can choose between a Water Stone, a Fire Stone, or a Thunder Stone.
Now that you have completed the ‘Eevee’s Evolutions’ Request, you can now try to complete other requests, complete missions, or complete Arceus’ task for you, which is to catch ‘em all!