Pokemon Legends: Arceus is set in olden times in the Pokemon world when it was rare to find harmony between people and Pokemon. Set in the Hisui region, modern-day Sinnoh, you will join the Galaxy Expedition Team (Galaxy Team for short) as a member of the Survey Corps stationed in Jubilife Village. You will be tasked to meet every Hisui Region Pokemon to complete the region’s first-ever Pokédex.
The Galaxy Team will task the player to do missions in the game. Various people will also ask for help from the player in the form of requests. One of these requests is Request 87, titled ‘Rolling with Spheal.’ This guide will teach you how to complete the ‘Rolling with Spheal’ request.
Rolling with Spheal
To unlock this request, the player must first receive the ‘Atop Mount Coronet’ mission, the 17th mission in the game where the player must head to Mount Coronet’s Peak in pursuit of Commander Kamado.
After doing the requirements mentioned above, you can now start this request! To do that, head on to the Summit Camp of the Coronet Highlands, and in the distance across the Base Camp, you will see a man in blue clothing named Senki. Talk to Senki, and he will tell the player that he is grateful that the player has passed by as he needs the player to rescue his Spheal as its round body caused it to roll down the hill and is headed straight for the Stonetooth Rows. Bolderoll Ravine and those areas are full of dangerous Pokemon. Senki will ask the player to help him find his dear Spheal. Then, just like that, the Rolling with Spheal request started!
To complete this request, the player must help Senki retrieve his Spheal. To do that, this is what the player must do:
- Head down the hill, and you will find Senki’s Spheal near the end of the hill on the left.
- Approach the Spheal, and a cutscene will play where the Spheal will start rolling away from the player.
- After that, head to the direction where the Spheal was rolling, and the player will find the Spheal near a tree at the top of Bolderoll Ravine.
- Approach the Spheal, and a cutscene will play where the Spheal will start rolling away from the player downhill towards Bolderoll Ravine.
- Next, head to the direction where the Spheal was rolling, and the player will find that the path will be divided into two. Take the path on the left, and the player will find the Spheal at the top of another steep hill.
- Approach the Spheal, and a cutscene will play where the Spheal again will start rolling away from the player downhill.
- After that, head to where the Spheal was rolling, and the player will find the Spheal near the river on the left side of the bridge of Fabled Spring.
- Go near Senki’s Spheal and press the A button to interact with it. Then, a cutscene will play where the Spheal will roll away from the player again, but this time Senki will appear. Senki will then thank the player for escorting the Spheal all this way and tell the player to meet him back at the Summit Camp so that he can thank the player correctly.
- Next, head back up to the Summit Camp (the player can fast travel there by pressing the – button to open the map, pressing the X button to choose a destination, then select the Summit Camp on the prompt).
- Upon arriving at the Summit Camp, head back to where the player first saw Senki (in the distance across the Base Camp) and talk to him. Senki will then thank the player as he found Spheal without a scratch.
- Finally, Senki will reward the player with one Sticky Glob and one Rare Candy for your efforts. The “Rolling with Spheal” Request is now completed!
After the request is completed, Senki will say that his Spheal will be careful from now on, but as he turns to his Spheal, his Spheal is now near the steep hill again and will start rolling back down.
Now that you have completed the ‘Rolling with Spheal’ Request, you can try to meet other requests, complete missions, or complete Arceus’ task for you, which is to catch ‘em all!