For those who are fans of close-range combat in Cyberpunk 2077, there are a lot of choices for weapons to defeat your enemies with. There are katanas, bats, and basically every object that is capable to be used as a weapon!
Did you know though, that you can get an Iconic purple katana easily?
How To Get The Cocktail Stick – Iconic Purple Katana
Firstly, before we jump into what you need to do to acquire this beast of a katana, you must progress to the second act of the story.
After you leave the diner you will get two main quests that you will need to finish. The one we’re looking for is called “Automatic Love”. At this mission, you can find the cocktail stick.
There is a certain point you must reach on the quest in order to get the katana. With that said, we will firstly cover how to progress to that point, and after that, show you how to obtain the cocktail stick.
This is what you need to do to get the cocktail stick in Cyberpunk 2077:
- Make your way to Lizzie’s and talk with Judy. She will send you to the clouds. Once you are here, you will need to get access to the VIP area.
- Wait for the security guard to go to the bathroom and take him out.
- Obtain the VIP access card from him.
- Go to the VIP area and talk with Tom.
- Go to the restricted area, but don’t go to Woodman yet.
- Once you are in the restricted area, go to the first door on your left.
- Move forward, and on the left you will see a door, go inside.
- On your left, there will be a cubicle.
- In the cubicle you will find the cocktail stick iconic purple katana on the table!
Make sure you are crouching once you’re in the restricted area, because if someone find you, you will be in big trouble.
If you hadn’t yet known, this is Evelyn’s katana, so you are basically robbing Evelyn. Nonetheless, there will also be an interesting conversation with Johnny about that.
READ NEXT : Cyberpunk 2077: How to Buy Ammo