Headup is delighted to announce Lost At Sea for next-gen consoles and PC. The game is currently in development by Studio Fizbin, the critically-acclaimed creators of their beloved The Inner World franchise and the studio behind the 2020 IGF honorable mention Minute Of Islands.
With their upcoming narrative adventure Lost At Sea, the developers are taking a whole new direction: first-person gameplay, free exploration and for the first time ever in their games, imminent danger!
Lost At Sea is a game about life. It’s about the journey we all take and the monster we all face. Set on a beautiful island, you will fight death and fear to remember the moments that connect us all and make life worth living for every one of us. What will you remember when you play? How do you want to live your life?
About Lost At Sea
Lost At Sea is a game about life. A game about every one of us and the incredible adventure we all take part in.
Love, friendship, family, career, freedom. No matter who we are or where we come from, these are the things that make life worth living for all of us. And we are all afraid that something will take these things away or take us away, before we have experienced every single bit of it. But death is inevitable, to be afraid of it doesn’t make sense. And the more we experience, the more we know and remember – the more the fear of death loses its power.
Set on a beautiful island, where every biome represents a phase of life, you will explore your surroundings and solve riddles to reclaim your memories, while the fear of death is hunting you, trying to take you to the other side before you have tasted life. In the end, this is a game about the things you want to remember, the things you wish for and life as a whole. What are the most important moments of your life?
- The big questions: If you ever thought about what makes life worth living – this game is for you
- Island of the mind: Explore the different phases of your life, each of them with its own beautiful biome on the island
- Remember in style: Gorgeous illustrations capture the essence of your most important moments
- Face your fears: We all have those dark moments that we can’t quite explain and that emerge out of nowhere in life – and on the island
- Games to remember: Unlock your memories with specifically designed minigames and puzzles that capture the memory in gameplay
- Heartfelt sound: The audio in Lost at Sea triggers your memories and emotions in a way we can’t quite explain but really love