Complete these activities in GTA 5 to get 100% on your save file.
GTA 5 is 9 years old at this point, which means players, content creators, and fans have probably already completed the Main Story mission by now and have moved on to GTA 5 Online where most of the new content for GTA 5 is right now.
That said, completing the main story mission doesn’t mean you’ll get 100% completion on your GTA 5 save game file as well. To do that, you need to complete a list of specific activities in GTA 5.
Below is a list of all the things you need to complete in-game to get 100% completion in GTA 5.
GTA 5 100% Completion Checklist
Below is a complete list of activities, challenges, and mini-games that you must complete to progress through your GTA 5 save file. Some of the requirements are pretty specific, so make sure to check the whole list to get a better idea about what to do for each activity.
- Complete all GTA 5 Main Story Missions
- Complete all of Franklin’s Strangers and Freaks Missions
- 4 Barry Missions with Franklin
- 6 Beverly Missions
- 4 Dom Missions
- 1 Hao Mission
- 1 Mary-Ann Mission
- 2 Omega Missions
- 1 Peter Dreyfuss Mission
- 5 Tonya Missions
- Complete 42 Hobbies and Pastimes
- Darts: Win 1 game
- 12 Flight School Challenges: Win a medal in each of the 12 Flight School Challenges
- Golf: Play 9 holes and finish with a par or a birdie.
- 6 Offroad Races” Win a medal in each of the six Offroad Races.
- Parachuting: Complete all Base Jumps
- Parachuting: Complete all Helicopter Jumps
- 4 Sea Races: Win a medal in all four sea races.
- 6 Shooting Range Challenges: Win three medals in each of the Shooting Range Challenges.
- 5 Street Races: Win a medal in all five Street Races.
- Strip Club: Get 1 Private dance.
- Tennis: Win one game of tennis.
- 3 Triathlons: Win a medal in three triathlons.
- Complete 14 Random Events
- Complete 16 Miscellaneous Activities
- Purchase any 5 Properties
- Purchase a Vehicle from a website
- Walk and play fetch with Chop
- Complete a Booty Call
- Receive a Prostitute Service
- Hold Up a Store
- Visit the Cinema
- Collect all 50 Spaceship Parts
- Collect all 50 Letter Scraps
- Complete 25 of 50 Stunt Jumps
- Complete 25 of 50 Under The Bridge
- Complete 8 of 15 Knife Flights.
- Complete all Friend Activities
- Visit the Cinema
- Visit a Bar
- Visit the Strip Club
- Play Darts
Getting 100% completion in GTA 5 is not necessary, but some players pride themselves on their ability to scour every single corner of a game and hit every objective the game has to offer. GTA 5’s vast and complex world makes getting 100% completion more challenging, especially if you do not know which activities contribute to your progress in-game.
With that said, the list above should give you a good idea about which missions and activities you need to complete to get 100% completion in GTA 5.