You can max out your strength, abilities, and equipment in Hades. Since this is an action-packed RPG, you will need to do a lot of grinding to be the best you could be.
One aspect of this is to get Titan Blood. It is vital to get Titan Blood so you can unlock and upgrade aspects of your Infernal Arms. That’s why we are giving you the best way to get Titan Blood in Hades.
Let’s see how we can get Titan Blood in Hades
How To Get Titan Blood In Hades
Titan Blood is a limited commodity in some sense. It takes so much hard work to get this artifact currency, and the constant stress of getting the blood for new items can be exhausting.
Titan Blood currency can be obtained in a couple of ways. Mainly by beating the Furies and bounties. If you defeat the final boss and the Pact of Punishment, you can get a lot of Titan Blood.
More detailed how to get Titan Blood:
- Complete prophecies from the Fated List of Minor Prophecies. You can earn at most 29 Titan Blood this way.
- Wretched Broker will have specific trades that rotate, which gives you the possibility to trade other items for Titan Blood.
The most repeatable trades are:
- 1000 Gemstone for 1 TB
- 100 Chthonic Keys for 1 TB
- 2 Diamonds for 1 TB
- 1 Ambrosia for 1 TB
- 20 Nectar for 1 TB
- Buying it from Charon’s shop occasionally, for 1500 Obols.
- Adjust the Pact of Punishment.
The total amount for upgrading all weapons and aspects is about 300+ Titan Blood. From runs on a certain heat level, you can get 252 total Titan blood for up to 20 Heat.
Lastly, if you earned all of the blood through the prophecies and Heat runs, then the rest can be obtained only at the Stys Charon Shop and Wretched Broker. Good luck!
READ NEXT : How To Unlock Hidden Aspects in Hades