To say that Wrath of the Druids has been refreshing is an understatement. The game got a new life, and there are thousands of players jumping in on the action from the new abundance of content. The vocal focus point in this update is armor sets. There are so many. Below, we will give you a guide on how to get the Egyptian armor set, which is one of the many legendary armor sets in Wrath of the Druids!
How to Get Egyptian Armor Set – Wrath of the Druids
The main reason on why there is so much interest about this armor set is its appearance. It is very unique, and while it isn’t flashy, you can tell that it is highly detailed, and not to mention, powerful.
So, how do you get the Egyptian armor set in Wrath of the Druids? Well, to get the Egyptian armor set, players need to buy trade contracts. For each armor piece, there is one trade contract.
The resources for the trade contracts can be acquired in the world, or from trade posts, which is considered the much more streamlined way. Here is how the process of getting the Egyptian armor set goes:
- Defeat all enemies at a trade post. Find the note, and finish the deed.
- Turn the trade post into a production center.
- Go to the Overseas Trading merchant.
Buy the Egyptian armor pieces. Here are the prices:
- The Studious Sovereign – x25 Texts for Egyptian torso
- Cover to Cover II – x60 Clothing & x30 Texts for Egyptian Bracers
- Cover to Cover IV – x80 Clothing & x25 Texts for Egyptian Helmet
- A Normal Feast – x40 Clothing, x30 Texts & x10 Delicacies for Egyptian Breeches
- Fine Works – x30 Texts & x30 Luxuries for Egyptian Cloak
- Precious Things – x40 Texts, x30 Delicacies & x20 Luxuries for Egyptian Sword – Khopesh
Make as many trade posts as production centers for more abundance of resources.
Compared to other items in the Wrath of the Druids DLC, the Egyptian armor doesn’t actually cost that much. However, it is less strong than the others as well.
In any case, that concludes how to get all Egyptian armor set pieces in Wrath of the Druids.