One of the Shrines in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is the Misae Suma Shrine or Misae Suma’s Blessing. The Shrine itself is no challenge at all. As you enter the Misae Suma Shrine, Link will be able to access the shrine’s chest, and he will be able to access the altar and talk to the monk immediately. The real challenge is completing The Perfect Drink Shrine Quest, which must be done before Link can access the shrine. In this guide, you’ll learn how to complete The Perfect Drink Shrine Quest, complete the Misae Suma Shrine, obtain the chest inside, and claim the Spirit Orb.
Link will be rewarded with Spirit Orbs for completing Shrines. The Spirit Orbs obtained can be exchanged for more Heart Containers or Stamina Vessels. As there are 120 Shrines all over Hyrule, Link can get 120 Spirit Orbs. You can decide whether you want Link to have more Hearts or Stamina.
The Misae Suma Shrine can be found next to a small cliff southeast of Gerudo Town in the Gerudo Desert (the shrine is east of the Southern Oasis or west of the South Lomei Labyrinth and East Barrens). The Misae Suma Shrine is one of 12 shrines in the Wasteland Tower region.
It is important to mention that it is very hot in the area during the day and very cold at night, so make sure that Link has heat-resistant armor, food, or elixirs for the daytime and cold-resistant armor, food, or elixirs for the nighttime.
The Perfect Drink
As mentioned above, Link must first complete The Perfect Drink Shrine Quest to access the MIsae Suma Shrine.
Link must head to the shrine’s location to start this shrine quest, detailed above. Upon arriving at the Misae Suma Shrine, a Gerudo woman named Pokki collapsed over the pedestal where Link must place his Sheikah Slate to enter the shrine. Talk to Pokki, and she will tell Link that she had just found the shrine, but her throat is so dry that she cannot move a muscle. Thinking that this is now her end, she will say that she wishes she could have one last sip of an ice-cold Noble Pursuit. Then, after that, The Perfect Drink Shrine Quest started!
To complete The Perfect Drink Shrine Quest, this is what Link must do:
- After talking to Pokki at the Misae Suma Shrine, head back to Gerudo Town and go to the bar in the northernmost part of the town. It is important to mention that Link would not be able to enter Gerudo Town with his usual clothes and armor. Link must wear the Gerudo Set (Gerudo Veil, Gerudo Top, and Gerudo Sirwal) so that the Gerudo guards will think that Link is a girl and let him enter the town.
- Inside the bar, talk to the bartender Furosa and she will tell Link that she doesn’t know how old Link is but the bar is not a place for young people because the drinks they make are different from regular drinks. Then, after Link asks for a Noble Pursuit from the prompt, Furosa will say that she needs a huge amount of ice to make a Noble Pursuit, and she is now out of ice. Also, as it is a strong drink, she will say that she would not sell it to Link even if she could make one. Then, after Link explains the situation, Furosa will say that she wants to help Pokki out, but she cannot make a Noble Pursuit without ice obtained from the icehouse. However, she will say that her legs are not in the best shape to get them. Then, after Link offers to get it for her on the prompt, Furosa will say that it would be a huge help as Pokki is her best customer. After that, she will say that the icehouse is north of Gerudo Town and after Link explains the situation to Anche, the woman managing the icehouse, she will let Link have some ice. She will say, however, that Anche goes to bed early, so Link should go to the icehouse when it is still daytime. Additionally, Furosa will say that she will wait for Link and the ice at the entrance of the ruins, which is between the town and the icehouse, and she will take it from there.
- Afterward, head out of the bar and Gerudo Town, then head to the Northern Icehouse, north of Gerudo Town or west of the Great Cliffs.
- Upon arriving in the Northern Icehouse, head down the small underground chamber, talk to Anche, and she will introduce Link to the icehouse, which is used for storing the ice brought down from the mountains and is very important for the Gerudo. Then, after Link explains the situation from the prompt, Anche will say that Link should bring Furosa some ice, and Link is now permitted to take some ice. However, Anche warns Link not to move too slowly as the desert heat will surely melt the ice.
- Next, Link must bring a block of ice to Furosa at the ruins’ entrance on its most southern end. It would be best to avoid the enemies in the ruins as they would only slow Link down, resulting in the ice melting. Suppose you have no choice but to fight an enemy. Make sure to set the ice down in the shade or not under direct sunlight, then defeat the enemy as fast as possible.
- After Link delivers the block of ice to Furosa, she will say that she will be able to make a Noble Pursuit with it, which may be the best she has ever made. Then, she will ask Link to tell Pokki that the best drink is waiting for her.
- Next, head back to Pokki, still on the pedestal of the Misae Suma Shrine southeast of Gerudo Town, and talk to her. After Link explains what happened on the prompt, the screen will fade to black, and when it fades back, Pokki will now be standing upright and be excited about the best Noble Pursuit ever. She will then run back towards town.
Then, just like that, The Perfect Drink Shrine Quest was completed!
Misae Suma’s Blessing
Now that Pokki has left, Link can enter the Tho Kayu Shrine. This shrine will no longer have a challenge or puzzle inside as the puzzle was already on trying to access the shrine. Upon entering the shrine, this is what Link must do:
- Upon entering the To Quomo Shrine, head up the stairs and open the chest to obtain a Diamond.
- Then, just after the chest, continue ahead to the altar, talk to the monk, and claim your Spirit Orb!
As mentioned above, the Misae Suma Shrine or Misae Suma’s Blessing is one of 12 shrines in the Wasteland Tower region. The other shrines are the Kay Noh Shrine or the Power of Electricity, the Daqo Chisay Shrine or The Whole Picture, the Dako Tah Shrine or the Electric Path, the Jee Noh Shrine or the On the Move, the Hawa Koth Shrine or The Current Solution, the Dila Maag Shrine or Dila Maag’s Blessing, the Raqa Zunzo Shrine or Raqa Zunzo’s Blessing, the Kema Zoos Shrine or the A Delayed Puzzle, the Suma Sahma Shrine or Suma Sahma’s Blessing, the Korsh O’hu Shrine or Korsh O’hu’s Blessing, and the Tho Kayu Shrine or Tho Kayu’s Blessing.