Ravenscourt and Voxler announce the latest rendition in the critically acclaimed Let’s Sing series. Let’s Sing 2021 will be available from 13th of November on PlayStation®4, the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X, and Nintendo Switch™.
Let the music take control and become the star of your party or sing your heart out solo! The next chapter of the Let’s Sing series offers hits right off the Billboard charts as well as classic hits. Billie Eilish with “Bad Guy”, TONES AND I with “Dance Monkey”, Jonas Brothers with “Sucker”, Panic! at the Disco with “High Hopes” or Ariana Grande with “Thank U, Next” are just a few of the current smash hits featured in the singing game. If you are looking for a blast from the past, how about Genesis with “I Can’t Dance” or Seal with “Kiss From A Rose”? The 30 songs tracklist of Let’s Sing 2021 is packed with international hits that will make any music lover’s heart skip a beat!
Whether you’re training your voice on your own or hosting the next karaoke party for friends and family – fun is guaranteed with Let’s Sing 2021. Check out the thrilling game modes, various features and the new playlist with up-to-date super hits and all-time classics.
Grab the microphone and choose your song, no matter if you prefer to rock the stage solo or with friends. If you don’t have a USB microphone at hand, just transform your phone into a microphone with the Let’s Sing Microphone-App and your performance begins straight away!
• Strong playlist with 30 international hits and original music videos
• Singing Analysis has now been included giving the player a sense of reward in a meaningful and personalized manner. Not only will you get the medals but now the game will give you some well-deserved feedback!
• Sing solo or up to four players
• The new Legend game mode with 16 challengers, 3 basic challenges and a final battle against each antagonist . This mode serves as a progression incentive for players.
• PS4: choose between within maximum of 4 Smartphones or 2 USB-Mics + 2 Headsets or 2 USB-Mics + 2 SingStar-Mics
• Xbox One and Nintendo Switch: choose between within maximum of 4 Smartphones, 2 USB-Mics and 1 headset
• Seven exciting game modes: Legend Mode, Classic, Mixtape 2.0, Feat., Jukebox, World Contest, Let’s Party.
• New mini-game in Let’s Party called “Pop Chicken”. Pop Chicken gives players a unique and unpredictable experience. While battling it out players can now sing for mystery boxes which can be used to get an advantage over your competition.
• No mic at hand? It doesn’t matter – with the Let’s Sing Microphone-App, you can turn your smartphone into a microphone in no time at all
• Climb the online leaderboard and get more song packs in the online store like ‘Best of 90’s’, ‘Party Classics’ and more
• Legend Mode: A brand new long-term solo experience has been added to the game fresh for LS2021. The goal of this mode is to give the players a sense of progression. The avatars have now been given personalities and will pose as our antagonists. These avatars pose challenges getting more difficult as the player progresses.
• Classic: Perform Solo or together with your friends. Hit the right notes can score the most points – can you crack the high score?
• Feat.: Find your perfect match! The better you sing together, the higher is your “compatibility score”. Singing with friends and family or also team up with your idol in the single-player mode.
• World Contest: Take on the world! Try to reach the top of the leaderboard or just have fun with your friends – choose a player you want to challenge and try to beat other singers online. The game shows the performance of the other players as if you were singing together.
• Mix Tape 2.0: Mix different Medleys together with this innovative game mode. Each mix is dynamically generated and thus guarantees a playlist that never repeats itself and a lot of fun. Create your own mixtapes with your favourite songs with the mixtape creator.
• Jukebox: Relax after your singing session with a list of songs for the next groovy party.
• Let’s Party: 8 Players, 2 Teams and randomly chosen game modes (There are seven in total) will bring your Let’s Sing party to the next level. Two teams up to 4 players with two mics! With the addition of “Pop Chicken”
• Playlist Creator: This new updated system now allows you to pick which mode to play as well as songs you want to sing. The player can now create their own playlist and play it in Classic, Feat. And Mixtape mode.