It’s finally here
Pokemon GO Fest Of 2020
Nintendo recently announced Pokemon GO Fest in 2020 and the day has finally come, lets look into this!
Changing habitats times for Pokémon Go Fest 2020 explained
Through the first day of Pokemon Go Fest, you will be introduced to the five rotating habitats – fire, water, grass, battle and friendship.
While each habitat is available, you’ll be able to encounter a unique set of Pokémon. During the water habitat, for example, you’ll encounter more water-type Pokémon.
Each habitat will last about an hour and will only occur twice throughout the day.
The times listed below will give you a guide on how each habitat will appear in your local time.
- 10am to 11am (local time) – Battle
- 11am to 12pm (local time) – Friendship
- 12pm to 1pm (local time) – Fire
- 1pm to 2pm (local time) – Water
- 2pm to 3pm (local time) – Grass
- 3pm to 4pm (local time) – Battle
- 4pm to 5pm (local time) – Friendship
- 5pm to 6pm (local time) – Fire
- 6pm to 7pm (local time) – Water
- 7pm to 8pm (local time) – Grass
If you use an incense during your the habitat hours, it will boost the spawn rate of Pokemon for a chance of finding rare Pokemon.
Each habitat will have its own Global Challenge reward which expires when the next habitat arrives!
Last but not least, regardless of the schedule, Unknown will spawn for the letters Q and O, you should definitely make sure you catch a Rotom before the end of Go Fest 2020!
Battle – Habitat List
You can encounter these Pokémon during the Battle habitat’s.
- Alolan Grimer
Friendship – Habitat List
You can encounter these Pokémon during the Friendship habitat, during Pokemon GO Fest of 2020.
Grass – Habitat List
You can encounter these Pokémon during the Grass habitat.
- Bulbasaur with a Pikachu Visor
- Alolan Exeggutor
- Cherrim – both Sunshine and Overcast Forme
Water Habitat List
You can encounter these Pokémon during the Water habitat.
- Squirtle with a Pikachu Visor