This week’s Pokemon Go Fest Battle Challenges are focused on battling it out against Team Rocket members from July 10th to July 15th.
Psychic and Dark type Pokémon like Grimer, Meowth and Alolan Rattata are spawning like crazy for this event. You’ll also be able to check out the newly added Team Rocket balloons floating about more, so you’ll be able to challenge more grunts to battles.
Like usual, completing the following challenges that appear in the “today’s view” tab will give you bonus rewards for the Pokémon Go Fest. If at least one million players on each team clear out the research, more Pokémon will spawn during Go Fest. Valor players will earn Alolan Marowak, Mystic players will earn Alolan Grimer and Instinct players will earn Ferroseed.
GO FEST BATTLE CHALLENGE: STEP 1
- Power up a Pokémon (100 Stardust)
- Defeat a Team Rocket grunt (2 Hyper Potions)
- Evolve a Pokémon (1 Rare Candy)
Reward: 100 XP, 5 Revives and 5 Hyper Potions.
GO FEST BATTLE CHALLENGE STEP 2
- Purify 2 Shadow Pokémon (2 Max Revives)
- Defeat 2 Team Rocket grunts (2 Max Potions)
- Power up Pokémon 2 times (200 Stardust)
Reward: 3 Max Potions, Hitmonlee encounter and 3 Max Revives.
GO FEST BATTLE CHALLENGE STEP 3
- Power up Pokémon 3 times (500 Stardust)
- Defeat 3 Team Rocket grunts (3 Max Potions)
- Rescue 3 Shadow Pokémon (3 Max Revives)
Reward: 1 Rare Candy, Absol encounter and 1 Super Rocket Radar.
GO FEST BATTLE CHALLENGE ELITE CHALLENGE
- Defeat 15 Team Rocket grunts (5 Super Potions)
- Defeat the Team Rocket boss (5 Max Potions)
- Defeat a Team Rocket leader 5 times (5 Hyper Potions)
Reward: 500 XP, 500 Stardust and 5 Razz Berries.
Thanks for reading about Pokemon Go Fest Battle Challenges! Be sure to check out all of our Latest Gaming News.