You can now choose and use multiple Sprays in a match.
A new Spray Wheel feature headlines VALORANT Patch 6.10, slated to arrive tomorrow, May 16, 2023. The new feature allows players to choose and use multiple Sprays or Grafitti in-game.
Other updates include Brimstone and Omen targeting improvements for some of their abilities, new in-game portraits for Fade and Harbor, multiple bug fixes, and more.
Check out the Patch 6.10 Patch Notes below:
Spray Wheel Feature
Riot Games finally allows players to equip and use multiple Sprays through the new Spray Wheel Feature.
Players can now equip multiple Sprays through the Collections Page and assign various key binds for individual sprays.
- Spray Wheel, Collections Rework, Spray Equip Flow Improvements
- Added an in-game Spray Wheel, which can be activated by holding your chosen Spray Keybind.
- Retained Quick Spray functionality by tapping your chosen Spray Keybind. This will use the Spray located at the top of your wheel.
- Added new equip flow for the Spray Wheel located in the Collections Page.
- Replaced the Spray Carousel with a Grid that can be searched, filtered, and sorted by Favorites.
- Added an audio queue and visible timer to indicate cooldowns on the Spray Wheel.
- Added an “Empty Spray” to allow users to empty their Wheel or key bind.
- Added a text and image to indicate pre- or post-round only sprays.
- Added setting to the Settings page under Controls -> Equipment to better customize your spraying experience.
- Includes a sensitivity slider, the ability to turn off the wheel entirely, and separate the key bind.
- Removed the “wall” texture to display Sprays on the Spray Screen.
Agent Updates and Bug Fixes
Aside from the new Spray Wheel option, Patch 6.10 brings bug fixes and improvements to Brimstone, Omen, Fade, Harbor, Reyna, Yoru, and Killjoy.
- Brimstone’s Sky Smoke and Orbital Strike targeting reticle updates to match size.
- The mouse cursor was removed from Brimstone’s Sky Smoke, Orbital Stike, and Omen’s From the Shadows.
- Fade in-game portrait has been updated for better gameplay readability and quality consistency.
- Harbor’s in-game portrait has improved gameplay readability and quality consistency.
- Some Agent portraits have been updated to a higher resolution.
- Added new Reyna Voiceover Lines.
- Fixed an issue where Yoru’s Fakeout would min flash players outside its conal range of effect.
- Fixed issue causing a slight delay between sources of concussion hitting player and the effects of the debuff is applied.
- Fixed a bug where Yoru’s Fakeout echo would sometimes not have a weapon equipped.
- The weapon that Yoru’s Fakeout Echo equips should now use a more accurate weapon skin.
- Killjoy spent some time in the workshop hammering out bugs, causing her Turret to aim at the ground.
- Spray Wheel can be called in the Range, but you cannot Spray in the Range.
- Slight overlap between the Spray Title and “Pre/Post Round” Informational text on the Spray Screen when using Arabic.
- Zooming in on Sprays in the Collections tab puts the Spray over the Title text instead of behind it like it was in the previous Collections page.
You can read the full VALORANT PBE Patch 6.10 Notes here.