In the chaotic, technocratic world of Cyberpunk 2077, the pursuit of power and advanced technology reigns supreme. In Night City, the player will utilize pieces of gear called Cyberware. This is technology embedded in human flesh that can sometimes interact with the player’s nervous system.
Its purpose is to improve physical power and attain superior performance. V can implant Cyberware into their body to boost or gain active and passive abilities. Among the most coveted pieces of gear is the Militech “Apogee” Sandevistan.
This guide will discuss where to find the Militech “Apogee” Sandevistan in the game. This will provide you with the key to unlocking its incredible potential. As you embark on this quest, prepare to delve into the corners of Night City, facing fierce adversaries and navigating intricate schemes, all in pursuit of very useful Cyberware.
Finding the Militech “Apogee” Sandevistan
There are two ways to find the Militech “Apogee” Sandevistan. These methods are the following:
The first method of obtaining the Militech “Apogee” Sandevistan necessitates the player having a large sum of money. Once the player gets to level 40, the player can go to any Ripperdoc and purchase this implant for just under 120,000 Eurodollars. The cost will be determined based on the player’s Street Cred. If the player is at the maximum Street Cred, the player can buy the Militech “Apogee” Sandevistan implant for 118,681 Eurodollars.
As mentioned, the player must first attain level 40 to get this item, so it is an end-game item. Because of that, the player can purchase the Militech “Apogee” Sandevistan with the Tier 5 rarity immediately.
There are instances where the Apogee Sandevistan implant is not offered when the player visits the specified shop. The player can simply leave the shop and use Skip Time for 24 hours to change that. The player can then keep repeating that until the implant becomes available. Alternatively, the player can fast-travel to another Ripperdoc or reload the game to find the implant.
As a Drop
Aside from buying it, the player can get the Militech “Apogee” Sandevistan as a drop in the overworld of the game. This means the player can acquire the implant for free without reaching level 40. However, because it looks to be a random drop, there is no guarantee that the player can discover this cyberware implant using this method.
The only way to increase the player’s chances of encountering one is to take on as many quests as possible, including side jobs and gigs. While completing these quests, the goal is to examine containers in the quests. Containers found all over quests have a higher-than-normal chance of containing rare and valuable gear like the Militech “Apogee “Sandevistan.
Other players have reported methods of spots where they found the Militech “Apogee” Sandevistan. Although these methods are not guaranteed, surefire ways to find this implant, there is no harm in trying, right?
Some players have reportedly found the Militech “Apogee” Sandevistan inside the Electric Corporation compound near the Longshore South fast travel point in Charter Hill, Westbrook. The player must do the following to reach the reported location of the Militech “Apogee” Sandevistan:
- From the Longshore South fast travel point, follow the road that leads to the southwest. At the end of the road, follow the street that leads to the southeast. While following this road, the player will find a building on the left with the ‘Electric Corporation’ sign. Enter the small gateway and head to the entrance of the building.
- Next, once inside, head straight towards a doorway, then turn right to enter another doorway with a red light above. Inside, pass through another doorway ahead and drop down the platform where there is a yellow/orange light.
- Afterward, go to the right and head down a flight of stairs. Head straight, then turn right again to head down another flight of stairs. Follow the dark path and open the door at the end with the green light above.
- Then, inside, the player will see ‘SECTOR 1’ printed on the wall. Open the gate on the left of the sign and head completely straight. The player will eventually find some windows with orange light outside at the end. Head to the right to pass through a doorway, then left to head down a ramp.
- Following that, head for the orange light on the northwest part of the room. The player will find another gate on the left with a white light inside. Head in this direction to the left and enter the doorway on the right with a red light above.
- Next, inside, enter another doorway on the left, head straight, and head to the right through another doorway. Head straight, then head to the right to find a door with a white light above.
- Finally, enter the door, and the player will find a container on the shelf on the left. This container is where a few players reportedly found the Militech “Apogee” Sandevistan and a few other items.
What is the Militech “Apogee” Sandevistan
The Militech “Apogee” Sandevistan is an Operating System Cyberware implant introduced in the new Phantom Liberty DLC expansion. This implant is also the same Sandevistan model retrieved and utilized by David Martinez in Cyberpunk: Edgerunners.
There, the implant had previously been utilized by former Lt. James Norris. This is one of the multiple Sandevistan Operating Systems manufactured by the Militech International Armaments. This Cyberware implant is Tier 5 Iconic gear with multiple effects.
If the player activates the Militech “Apogee” Sandevistan cyberware implant, it will slow down time for everything around the player (not including the player) by 85%. Once the player triggers it, the player will get an extra 10% of headshot damage, 9% of critical chance, and 13% of critical damage.
Then, if the player eliminates an enemy while the implant’s effect is active, the effect’s duration will become longer by 20%, and the player will also get an extra 22% of stamina. The effect of the implant has a max duration of eight seconds and a cooldown of 30 seconds. Also, it has an additional 0.1-second duration per Reflex Attribute point.
The player can activate and deactivate the Militech “Apogee” Sandevistan regardless of its charge at any level.
The Iconic Militech “Apogee” Sandevistan is arguably the best Sandevistan the player can get in the game. This cyberware implant ensures the player can easily kill an overwhelming number of foes if fighting them one at a time is difficult to handle.
In the sprawling urban labyrinth of Night City, the hardest part about getting the Militech “Apogee” Sandevistan is reaching level 40. This advanced piece of cyberware can turn the tide in battles, offering invaluable time dilation and combat advantages.
By following the guidance in this guide or even carefully exploring the darkest corners of this neon-soaked metropolis, the player can track down this highly sought-after item. Remember, patience and persistence are your allies in this endeavor.
Once the player secures the Apogee Sandevistan, the player will find themselves better equipped to tackle the relentless challenges in the game. So, embrace the thrill of the hunt and let Night City reveal its secrets, for in the heart of its chaos lies the power to shape your destiny.