A set of challenges to test the Beast of Prey in you.
From September 20 to October 4, Apex Legends fans can participate in the Best of Prey limited-time event Challenges and collect exciting rewards.
Loba’s Heirloom is not the only desirable cosmetic that arrived with the Beast of Prey update, as tons of skins and other cosmetic items are up for grabs from the event, such as the Stalker Vantage Epic Legend Skin and Killer Carapice Flatline Legendary Weapon Skin.
In this guide, we have outlined all the Challenges and rewards you can expect from the Beast of Prey limited-time event in Apex Legends.
Beast of Prey Challenges
Beast of Prey Challenges will refresh daily and feature a list of challenges players can try and complete. Some challenges will only be exclusive to Battle Royale, such as the 5 Knockdown and Top 10 Finish challenges.
In addition, there will be two tiers of challenges. The second tier will be unlocked after players have completed the tier-one challenges.
- Play 2 matches
- Deal 1500 damage
- Get ten kills or assists (Any mode)
- Get five knockdowns (BR only)
- Get top 10 finish four times (BR only)
- Play 5 Matches
- Deal 3000 Damage
- Get 15 Kills or Assists (Any mode)
- Get 12 Knockdowns (BR only)
- Get Top 10 Finish 10 times (BR only)
Players can easily complete the damage and assist requirement for tier one and tier two challenges by playing as many Gun Run games as possible. Engagements will be more frequent in Gun Run mode, which means that you and your teammates can easily deal tons of damage with the guns featured in the limited-time mode.
On the other hand, the Knockdown and Top 10 finish challenges will be much more tedious to complete as both require you to play Battle Royale mode only. No worries, as you will easily burn through the Played Matches requirement as you try and hit the BR-only challenges anyway.
Beast of Prey Badges
Aside from rewards, players who perform above and beyond their games can earn Beast of Prey-specific badges by completing the following challenges:
- Beast of Prey Devastator – Deal 50,000 damage in any mode during the Beast of Prey event.
- Beast of Prey Exterminator – Get 200 kills or assist in any mode during the Beast of Prey event.
- Beast of Prey Arms Dealer – Win 10 matches of Gun Run during the Beast of Prey event.
- Beast of Prey Master – Earn all other Beast of Prey Badges.
Beast of Prey Rewards
The Beast of Prey event will reward Challenge Points for completing various daily Challenges. As players amass Challenge Points, the appropriate rewards shown in the Beast of Prey event tracker will be rewarded.
A total of 5,000 Challenge Points will be needed to acquire all of the following rewards:
- Horizon Stat Tracker (Wins) – 500 Challenge Points
- Horizon Stat Tracker (Damage) – 1250 Challenge Points
- Horizon Stat Tracker (Kills) – 2000 Challenge Points
- Vantage Stat Tracker (Wins) – 750 Challenge Points
- Vantage Stat Tracker (Damage) – 2500 Challenge Points
- Vantage Stat Tracker (Kills) – 4000 Challenge Points
- Beasts of Prey Banner Badge – 250 Challenge Points
- Beasts of Prey Music Pack – 250 Challenge Points
- Apex Pack – 1000 Challenge Points
- Hunter’s Pack Epic Weapon Charm – 1500 Challenge Points
- Stalker Vantage Epic Legend Skin – 3000 Challenge Points
- Arctic Calibration Devotion Legendary Weapon Skin – 3500 Challenge Points
- Killer Carapice Flatline Legendary Weapon Skin – 5000 Challenge Points
You must admit that Killer Carapice Flatline Legendary Skin looks tasty, but you will need all 5000 Challenge Points to acquire it in Apex Legends.
Fortunately, you still have at least a week before the Beast of Prey limited-time event concludes on October 4. That should give you enough time to go through the challenges and amass the Challenge Points needed to acquire all the exclusive loot in-game.
Visit the PlayerAssist website for more Gaming Guides, Gaming News, Game Codes, and other Gaming Content!