Getting all 24 Collection Items to unlock Loba’s Heirloom will be challenging.
Loba was released way back in Apex Legends Season 5 but is only recently getting her much-awaited Heirloom set. The set consists of the Garra de Alanza Heirloom Melee Weapon Skin, Trazer de Volta Loba banner pose, and “I’m in a class of my own” Loba intro quip.
Like most Legend Heirloom set releases, Loba’s Heirloom set can be acquired for free by collecting all the featured items in the Collection Event it belongs to. In this case, obtaining all 24 Beast of Prey collection items will grant players Loba’s Heirloom set for free.
Below is a list of all 24 Collection Items sorted from Epic tier to Legendary tier so you can get a good idea of how many Apex Coins or Crafting Metals you will need to collect all 24 items.
Beast of Prey Collection List
- Preyed Upon Lifeline Banner Frame
- Xenothrone Horizon Banner Frame
- Third Partied Holo Spray
- Flaunt It Loba Skydive Emote
- Joyful Gigawatts Wattson Emote
- Ones and Threes Mirage Emote
- Hollow One Gibraltar Legend Skin
- Blight Walker Revenant Legend Skin
- Toxic Waste CAR SMG Weapon Skin
- Noxious Spray Hemlock Weapon Skin
- Bloody Gold Longbow Weapon Skin
- Arctic Fox Wingman Weapon Skin
- Bounty Hunter Fuse Legend Skin
- Healing Huntress Lifeline Legend Skin
- Thrill of the Hunt Loba Legend Skin
- Mark of Death Alternator Weapon Skin
- Chunky Tech Havoc Weapon Skin
- Toxic Takedown Peacekeeper Weapon Skin
- Die Tired Octane Legend Skin
- Search and Destroy Pathfinder Legendy Skin
- Frozen Carnage Rampart Legend Skin
- Secondary Jaw Rampage Weapon Skin
- Gold Talons Prowler Weapon Skin
- Brood Mother Horizon Legend Skin
How many Apex Coins or Crafting Metals to get Loba Heirloom
You will need 38,400 Crafting Metals to craft every single item in the Beast of Prey collection. If you have some Crafting Metals laying around, you can save a bit of cash by using the Crafting Metals to remove some of the items in the collection list.
On the other hand, if you consider buying out all 24 items in the collection, you will need 11,000 Apex Coins to buy all the Epic tier items and around 21,600 Apex Coins for the Legendary tier items. In total, you will need 32,600 Apex Coins to buy out all the items in the collection without using Crafting Metals.
As mentioned above, buying out each item in the collection will cost you way more money than you should be spending on a video game. Nevertheless, a few methods can help optimize your spending and reduce the overall cost when acquiring all 24 collection items. These are:
- Use any existing Crafting Metals to craft as many Epic-tier items in the collection.
- Purchase Apex Coin bundles (11,500 and 4,350)
- Purchase the Frozen Carnage Bundle and Healing Huntress Bundle from the special offers store. (Get up to 12 items from the Collection for just 7,500 Apex Coins)
- Purchase Event Packs
Use all four methods above to save money on Apex Coins when trying to unlock Loba’s Heirloom. Buying out each of the 24 collection items will cost much more than if you simply bought bundles and packs in-game.
Time to Collect
Acquiring Heirloom sets in Apex Legends can get very expensive very quickly. Loba fans will probably have some Crafting Metals saved up since Season 5 as they await their favorite Legend’s Heirloom release, but other Apex Legends players looking to acquire the Heirloom through the cheapest means possible will be scratching their heads.
If you are one of the latter, just follow the cost-effective methods we have listed above to get all 24 collection items for the least amount of Apex Coins.
Visit the PlayerAssist website for more Gaming Guides, Gaming News, Game Codes, and other Gaming Content!