The most unique shield in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla in my opinion, is the Gorgon shield. And it shows just how special and unique this shield is, by the amount of work you need to put in to get it.
Basically, you will need to get all of the 52 Roman Artifacts and give the Octavian in the museum. After which point, she will give you the Gorgon shield, but it will be with blue rarity.
You’ll need to upgrade it after that to get the most of it, and get another rune slot. We will help you get the Gorgon shield easily!
How to Get the Gorgon Shield – Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Because there are many locations you will need to go to because you will need to get all of the artifacts, we will waste no more time and jump right into it:
Roman Artifacts Locations in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Here are all of the Roman artifact locations in Valhalla:
- Ledecestre, Ledecestrescire
- Venonis, Ledecestrescire
- Southwest from Lyftmere’s Pond, Ledecestrescire
- Southwest from Repton, Ledecestrescire
- Northeast from Ledecestre, Ledecestescire
- North from Black Peak, Grantebridgescire
- Southwest from Ravensburg, Grantebridgescire
- South from Wycham, Grantebridgescire
- Mercury Temple, East Anglia
- East from Theotford Forest, East Anglia
- North from Theotford Forest, East Anglia
- Saint Albanes Abbey, Oxenefordscire
- Northwest from Buckingham, Oxenefordscire
- North from The Corpse Feeders, Oxenefordscire
- Evinghou Tower, Oxenefordscire
- Southwest from Cyne Belle Castle, Oxenefordscire
- Hill Gate Remnants, Sciropescire
- Dudmastun Lake, Sciropescire
- West from Evesham Abbey, Sciropescire
- Uriconium Ruins, Sciropescire
- Dorobertia Theather, Cent
- East from Croindene, Cent
- Lolingestone Bandit Camp, Cent
- Dover Phatos, Cent
- Lincoln, Lincolnscire
- Temple of Pluto, Lincolnscire
- North from Cruwland, Lincolnscire
- Southeast from Wynmere Lake, Lincolnscire
- Southeast from Bolingbroc Castle, Lincolnscire
- Caistor Lupus, Lincolnscire
- Agnitune Tower, Essexe
- Colcestre, Essexe
- Colcestre, Essexe
- East from Old Cellar, Essexe
- East from Epinga Forest, Essexe
- Cicestre Abbey, Suthsexe
- West from Anderitium Hideout, Suthsexe
- Clausentuni Bandit Hideout, Hamtunscire
- Donecaestre, Eurvicscire
- West from Jorvik Theatre, Eurviscire
- The Minster, Jorvik
- Royal Hall, Jorvik
- St. Kenhelm’s Falls, Glowecestrescire
- Middle of Glowecestrescire
- Temple of Ceres Bureau, Glowecestrescire
- Glowcestre, Glowecestrescire
- North of Belas Knap, Glowecestrescire
- West of Thynghowe, Snotinghamscire
- East of Derwent River, Snotinghamscire
- Meva Outpost, Hamtunscire
- Northwest from Werham, Hamtunscire
- Southwest from The Dark Weald, Hamptunscire
As you know, you can use your vision to easily find the artifacts. Once you go to these locations and use your vision, an artifact icon will appear on your map and compass.
After that, it’s just a simple case of following the path.
Turning in the Artifacts
- Go to Ravensthorpe.
- Build the museum for Octavian.
- Walk in, and turn in all of the Roman artifacts.
- She will give you the Gorgon shield.
- If you want to upgrade it, go to a blacksmith and choose the Gorgon shield.
The stats are what you would expect from such a special shield. Overall, the most important thing is how this shield makes you feel. Being such a beautifully crafted shield, I must say it makes you feel powerful!