Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Wrath of the Druids, has no shortages of new armor sets. One of them is the Rus armor set, and there are many players wondering how to get this Rus armor set. Well, to make things much easier for you, we made a guide outlining how players can get the Rus armor set, and what to do to get it much faster.
How to Get Rus Armor Set – Wrath of the Druids
The first thing which is a requirement is Dublin renown level three. Other than that, you need to be at a certain stage in the game’s story, to where trade posts are unlocked, and you have beaten at least one.
If not, make sure to go at one trade post, eliminate all of the enemies, and find the note there. Complete the deed, and return to the trade post to start gaining resources. The more trade posts you finish, the more resources you will get for the Rus armor set.
After unlocking and completing some trade posts, you will be able to start buying out the Rus armor set at the overseas trader. Here is how to get the Rus armor set in Wrath of the Druids:
- Finish one or two trade posts with the deeds completed, and unlocked as a production center.
- Go to the overseas trader.
The following are the prices and requirements for each armor set piece:
- The Viking Prince – x30 Delicacies for Rus Armor Torso
- Refreshing Words – x80 Texts & x30 Delicacies for Rus Bracers
- All the Trimmings II – x60 Clothing, x60 Texts & x20 Delicacies for Rus Helmet
- Layers and Flavor – x100 Clothing & x40 Delicacies for Rus Boots
- Refined Taste II – x30 Delicacies & x40 Luxuries for Rus Cloak
- Refreshing Words II – x80 Clothing, x45 Delicacies & x30 Luxuries for Rus Shield
The more trading post you take over and make a production center, the more resources you will have for the items.
The resources will come to you automatically, when you’re online. That includes the full Rus armor set in Wrath of the Druids.
READ NEXT :