One of the main objectives of any battle royale game is scoring a high number of kills to obtain victory with your team. While each of us strives for shared success, it is always fun to brag about who has the best K/D ratio among your peers. Furthermore, knowing your K/D ratio can provide valuable insights into your performance and show how you improve.
This guide will explain your K/D ratio in Call of Duty: Warzone. We will also share the average K/D ratio stats and explain how to see someone else’s performance stats. Ultimately, we will answer some of the most common questions related to the topic.
Check KD Ratio Warzone
You can easily access your K/D ratio data via the Warzone menu. Launch the game.
- From the main menu, navigate to the “Barracks” tab.
- Select “Records.” You will see your K/D ratio under the “Kill or be Killed” section.
If you play Warzone on a mobile device, the instructions for checking your K/D ratio are slightly different. Follow the steps below:
- Launch the game.
- From the main menu, tap your username at the top left corner of your screen.
- Select “Basic” from the left sidebar.
- You will see different game modes. Select the multiplayer mode. Your K/D ratio will be displayed in the table with other stats.
Alternatively, you can view more advanced stats using third-party websites like Warzone Stats Tracker. Here is how to use it:
- Visit the website.
- Type in your username or ID into the dedicated field at the top of the page.
- Click “Search.” You will see your stats, including K/D ratio, damage ratio, score per minute, average life duration, and more.
What Is KD Ratio Good in Warzone?
Knowing your K/D ratio does not help if you have no basis for comparison.
Is a K/D ratio of 1.34 good or bad?
Statistics can help you determine how good you are at battle royale.
If you have a K/D ratio between 1.5 and 2, congratulations – you are one of the top 10% of players. And if it is higher than 2.08, you are part of an elite group of only the top 1% of players.
According to Warzone Stats Tracker, some exceptional players even reach a K/D ratio of 3.8 and higher. However, you do not necessarily have to achieve a K/D ratio of 1.5 to be a “good” player. A good KD ratio displays your progress, not your superiority above other players.
What is the Average KD Ratio in Warzone?
According to data analysis conducted by Call of Duty: Warzone players, the average K/D ratio in the game is about 0.92. In other words, the average Warzone player dies more than they manage to kill someone.
Perhaps, many of us can now exhale with relief. Such a low K/D ratio is not surprising, considering the constantly growing number of newbies and the often luck-dependent nature of such games. So, if you get about one kill per one death, you can be proud of yourself.
What’s a Low KD Ratio in Warzone?
According to stats, a K/D ratio of under 0.75 is considered low. And if your K/D ratio is under 0.4, well, you are in the top 20% of players – but from the opposite end.
However, there is no need to worry about a low K/D ratio. We have all been there; all it takes to improve is practice, patience, and dedication.
How Do I View Someone Else’s KD Ratio in Warzone?
Apart from your performance stats, you can view other user stats within your Friends List. Here is how to do that:
1. Launch the game.
2. Navigate to the “Friends” menu from the main menu by selecting the two-human icon in the top right corner of your screen.
3. From the left sidebar, select “Friends.”
4. Scroll through your list and select a friend whose K/D ratio you would like to see.
5. Select the multiplayer mode. Your friend’s K/D ratio will be displayed in the table with other stats.
Alternatively, you can use third-party tools to get more detailed insight into your teammates’ performance. Here is how to do that:
1. Head to the Warzone Stats Tracker website.
2. Enter your friend’s username or ID into the dedicated field, then hit “Search.”
That is it; now you can view your friend’s detailed Warzone stats or anyone else’s.
Space for Improvement
Hopefully, our guide has helped you find out your Warzone K/D ratio. Remember that everyone has some space for improvement. Healthy competition is beneficial as it can motivate players to play better. But do not mock friends whose KD ratio is below average, and do not feel bad for yourself if that friend is you. After all, battle royale is all about having a good time.
What is your K/D ratio in Call of Duty: Warzone? Share your results in the comments section below.