Pokemon Legends: Arceus is set in olden times in the Pokemon world when it was rare to find harmony between people and Pokemon. Set in the Hisui region, modern-day Sinnoh, you will join the Galaxy Expedition Team (Galaxy Team for short) as a member of the Survey Corps stationed in Jubilife Village. You will be tasked to meet every Hisui Region Pokemon to complete the region’s first-ever Pokédex.
The Galaxy Team will task the player to do missions in the game. Various people will also ask for help from the player in the form of requests. One of these requests is Request 74, titled ‘A Bit of Help from Blissey.’ This guide will teach you how to complete the ‘A Bit of Help from Blissey’ request.
A Bit of Help from Blissey
To unlock this request, the player must first receive ‘The Slumbering Lord of the Tundra’ Mission, the twelfth mission in the game where the player must quell a frenzied Noble Hisuian Avalugg. Additionally, the player must first encounter and catch a Blissey to add it to the player’s Pokedex.
Blissey can be found on the west side of Avalanche Slopes and Arena’s Approach in the Alabaster Icelands. Blissey can be found in these locations at all times of the day and in every weather condition. There is also an Alpha Blissey on top of Obsidian Falls in the Obsidian Fieldlands, but it is worth mentioning that this Alpha Blissey is Level 62.
It would be recommended to use lure and food to distract Blissey as it can notice the player from far away. Blissey’s preferred food is Dazzling Honey.
If you decide to battle Blissey before catching it, it is worth mentioning that Blissey is a Normal-type Pokemon which means it has a weakness to Fighting-type moves (super effective) and immunity to Ghost-type moves (no effect).
After doing the requirements mentioned above, you can now start this request! To do that, head to the Galaxy Hall and proceed to Professor Laventon’s room on the left side of Captain Cyllene’s office. In Professor Laventon’s room, you will find a blackboard behind Professor Laventon himself. On this blackboard, there are a few requests that the player can take on. Read what’s on the blackboard and the prompt, and select ‘A Bit of Help from Blissey’ request. And, just like that, ‘A Bit of Help from Blissey’ request has started!
According to the request description, Pippa, a member of the Supply Corps, has a request regarding a Blissey who came to her aid once. To complete the ‘A Bit of Help from Blissey’ request, this is what the player must do:
- First, head out of Professor Laventon’s office and the Galaxy Hall, go to the Front Gate northeast of Jubilife Village, then head to the Snowfield Camp in the Alabaster Icelands.
- In front of the Snowfield Camp, you will find a woman in a green kimono named Pippa. Talk to Pippa, and she will tell the player that she has been waiting for the player and mention that she wants to give her thanks to a certain Blissey that helped her when she was left injured by a wild Pokemon. Pippa will then say that people must give thanks for the care one receives, even if it is a Pokemon, and if she failed to do that much, she would be the shame of the Supply Corps.
- Next, head to Avalugg’s Legacy, which is in the middle of the map of the Alabaster Icelands, and meet up with Pippa as she says that was where she met the Blissey. It would help turn on guidance so that it would be easier to find Pippa. The player can do that by pressing the – button, pressing the Y button to open the Missions & Requests menu, press the R button to go to the Requests tab, select the ‘A Bit of Help from Blissey’ Request, then press the A button to turn on guidance.
- After finding Pippa, talk to her, and she will tell the player that it was around this area that she met the Blissey, but she does not see it now. After the player asks a question from the prompt, Pippa will explain that she was out there for a while, and when she turned around, there was an Abomasnow. She will turn around and, just like her story, Abomasnow will appear!
- Now the player must defeat the Abomasnow! It is worth noting that Abomasnow is a Level 55 and Grass and Ice-type Pokemon which means it has a weakness to Bug-type, Fighting-type, Flying-type, Poison-type, Rock-type, Steel-type, and especially Fire-type moves (super effective) and resistance to Electric-type, Grass-type, Ground-type, and Water-type moves (not very effective).
- After defeating the Abomasnow, Pippa will say that other Pokemon are terrifying, and it seems that she managed to twist her ankle in all the excitement. Suddenly, Blissey will appear and approach Pippa, and she will be very happy. Pippa will then give the Blissey some berries as a thank you for the Blissey’s help before. Blissey will then be very happy, approach the Abomasnow from earlier and give it some of the berries.
- Finally, the ‘A Bit of Help from Blissey’ request is completed, and Pippa will reward the player with one Shiny Stone, and two Max Revives for your efforts.
Now that you have completed the ‘A Bit of Help from Blissey’ Request, you can now try to complete other requests, complete missions, or complete Arceus’ task for you, which is to catch ’em all!