Pokemon Legends: Arceus is set in olden times in the Pokemon world when it was rare to find harmony between people and Pokemon. Set in the Hisui region, modern-day Sinnoh, you will join the Galaxy Expedition Team (Galaxy Team for short) as a member of the Survey Corps stationed in Jubilife Village. You will be tasked to meet every Hisui Pokemon species to complete the region’s first-ever Pokédex.
The Galaxy Team will task the player to do missions in the game. Additionally, various people will also ask for help from the player requests. One of these requests is Request 67, titled ‘The Clefairy’s Moonlit Dance.’ This guide will teach you how to complete ‘The Clefairy’s Moonlit Dance’ request.
The Clefairy’s Moonlit Dance
To unlock this request, the player must first reach the Ancient Quarry in the ‘Scaling Perilous Heights’ mission, the eleventh mission in the game where the player must quell a frenzied Noble Hisuian Electrode. Additionally, the player must also the first encounter and catch a Clefairy and add it to the player’s Pokedex.
Clefairy can be found around the Fabled Spring in the Coronet Highlands and can only be seen in this location at night but every weather condition.
After doing the requirements mentioned above, you can now start this request! Head on to the Galaxy Hall and proceed to Professor Laventon’s room on the left side of Captain Cyllene’s office. In Professor Laventon’s room, you will find a blackboard just behind Professor Laventon himself. There are a few requests on this blackboard that the player can take on. Read what’s on the blackboard, and on the prompt, select ‘The Clefairy’s Moonlit Dance’ request. And, just like that, ‘The Clefairy’s Moonlit Dance‘ request has started!
According to the request description, Astair, a member of the Supply Corps, wants the player to find out more about Clefairy’s behavior. To complete this request, this is what the player must do:
- First, head out of Professor Laventon’s office, go to the basement of the Galaxy Hall, and enter the room in the middle, which is the office of the Supply Corps. Near some of the tables and a chair on the right side of the room, the player will find a man in green clothing named Astair.
- Talk to Astair, and he will tell the player a story that Clefairy would come out and dance on nights with a full moon back where he came from, and now he heard that there are also Clefairy here in the Hisui region, so he was wondering if the Clefairy here dance during a full moon too. So, Astair will ask the player if the Clefairy in the Hisui region does the same thing.
- After that, head out of the Galaxy Hall, go to the Front Gate, which is on the northeast side of the village, and head to the Coronet Highlands.
- Upon arriving, talk to the Galaxy Member or interact with the tent, rest, and select “until nightfall” on the prompt until there is a full moon. Unfortunately, there is no identifier in the map if it is a full moon, so the player would have to wait for the moon to appear up in the sky (which would take up to a minute) to check if it is a full moon.
- Once it is a full moon, head to Fabled Spring in the southwestern most of the Coronet Highlands.
- Upon arriving in Fabled Spring, head to the right side of Fabled Spring, and near the trees, an option to investigate will appear. Press the A button to investigate, and a cutscene will play where five Clefairy will start to dance under the moonlight near the water.
- After the cutscene, the player will see something glowing in the distance. Go towards it and investigate it to obtain a Moonstone.
- After that, head back to Astair, still in the Supply Corps’ room in the basement of the Galaxy Hall in Jubilife Village, and talk to him to report to him what happened. Astair will then say that the event must have been very adorable and that he must go and see it for himself one of these days.
- Finally, Astair will thank the player for looking into it for him and reward the player with five Salt Cakes and two Exp. Candy M for your efforts.
Now that you have completed ‘The Clefairy’s Moonlit Dance’ Request, you can now try to complete other requests, complete missions, or complete Arceus’ task for you, which is to catch ’em all!