On the mission “The Pickup” in Cyberpunk 2077, you will meet some interesting characters from the Maelstorm gang. If you play your cards right, you will unlock a weapons merchant which does have some potent weapons.
However, even if you unlock this merchant, for some reason, it is really difficult to get to him, and you will have to glitch your way into the building he is located, due to the area being closed off.
What’s important, is that you haven’t yet finished the mission “The Pickup”, if you already have passed it, this method won’t work for you. What you need to do on this mission is refrain from doing the “Meet with the Militech Agent”, and pay 1000 eddies when Jackie asks you.
How to Access Secret Maelstrom Merchant Location – Cyberpunk 2077
After that, you can continue with the Pickup mission until you’ve finished it. When you open up your map after that, close to the “All Foods Plant” fast travel point in Watson, Northside, you will see a gun merchant icon.
IMPORTANT: Before you actually travel to this location, you will need Double-Jump Cyberware in order to navigate at the location. Sadly, the Cyberware must be double-jump, and not super jump.
You can buy double-jump Cyberware from the ripperdoc in Watson, Little China, located here:
Now, after you’ve met all of this unusual requirements, it is time to travel to the All Foods Plant fast-travel point. When you get there, use the intercom that you used on the Pickup mission, and then follow this steps carefully to access the secret malestrom merchant location in Cyberpunk 2077:
- Left of the pathway to the intercom, you can find another spot, which you will need to use the objects on the right to climb up. This is the particular spot:
- The arrows indicate where you need to jump to. When you climb the fence, get on the platform on your right, and then jump to the emergency stairs on the building in front of you.
- Climb the stairs until you get to the top. When you do, climb onto the building on go to the corner of it, on the edge. You will need to jump to the other side, like in the picture below. Make sure you make a manual save so you can reset if you don’t reach the spot!
- Get to the roof, i.e. where the “All Foods” sign is. Continue going behind the sign, jump on the first platform, then go down again. Here you will need to get on the air condition unit, to the one on the following picture:
- After you’ve done that, use the pipe to get on top. Continue forwards until you see a huge square cutout in the roof, jump down there. Go on the asphalt and duck, you will see that you will start glitching through the walls.
- At the moment that you are down here, turn around and start walking towards the gun merchant icon on your screen or minimap. You’ll have to jump a few different height objects, but soon enough you can get to the secret Maelstrom merchant’s location!
Who said that there isn’t some good from the bugs in Cyberpunk 2077. Nevertheless, if you’re worried that this method will break your game, I can assure you that it is highly unlikely.
When you get to the secret maelstrom merchant, the NPC will interact normally like any other merchant or ripperdoc throughout Night City. Getting to some of these spots is really difficult, so don’t get discouraged if you fail to do so on your first try!