You want to look like you mean business in Cyberpunk 2077? You can literally look like you mean business with the Corporate outfit set that features a whole formal suit.
Who said that Cyberpunk 2077 is only chaotic, and not civilized? Seems like this game brings the best out of both worlds, because the Corporate outfit set looks similar to Agent 47’s outfit in Hitman.
Nevertheless, ignore the looks for a second. All of the items are legendaries, which means that not only do they look cool, but they’re also pretty strong as well. Unfortunately, this set is scattered through Night City, since at one point in time it was a whole set, until items of clothing started getting stolen.
How to Get Legendary Corporate Outfit Set – Cyberpunk 2077
The Corporate outfit set has five parts: pants, blazer, shirt, glasses and shoes. Each of them is on a different location on the map, so for clarity sake, I will divide this guide on how to get each item respectfully.
Corporate Pants – Breathable Reinforced Bio-Cotton Corporate Slacks
- Travel to the Oil Fields fast travel point on the map.
- Then, move to this location:
- Look north and you will see a fenced in spot opposite of the factory.
- There will be enemies there, so slay them all and take the Corporate pants from one of the NPCs!
Corporate Blazer – Corporate Blazer with Bulletproof Lining
- Travel to Ebunike Docks fast travel point in Watson, Northside.
- After that, get to this location on the map:
- Find the Barely Illegal sign and jump that fence.
- At the Love sign, you’ll see a downed enemy.
- Loot him and you will get the Legendary Corporate Blazer.
Corporate Shirt – Carbonweave Silk Corporate Shirt
- Travel to the Berkeley & Bay fast travel point on the map. More specifically, in the Heywood district.
- When you get there, move here:
- Find a weird and unreadble sign “STW Hell”.
- Opposite of that building, find the yellow bags of cement.
- Go behind the scaffolding and you will find a corpse. From it, you can get the Catbonweave Silk Corporate Shirt.
Corporate Glasses – Tactical Hybrid Glass Corporate Glasses
There are two locations at which these glasses can be found. At the time of writing, there doesn’t seem to be any explanation as to why they will sometimes spawn at one spot, and other times, at some other spot.
Here are both locations:
Location 1 – Corporate Glasses
- Travel to Rancho Coronado East fast travel point at Santo Domingo.
- You’ll need to move to this spot after that (the red marker is the location of the glasses):
- Under the weirdly placed platform, you can find a silver crate.
- Inside the silver crate, you will find the Corporate Glasses.
Location 2 – Corporate Glasses
- Travel to this spot on the map:
- In the desert, find a half-buried shipping containter.
- Inside, you will find a corpse, from which you can acquire the Corporate Glasses.
Corporate Shoes – Ergonomic Reinforced Corporate Evening Shoes
- Travel to San Amaro St. fast travel point in Night City.
- After you do so, move to this spot:
- Go straight and you will see three exploded vans.
- From one of the enemies, get the Corporate Shoes.
Those are all of the items required to complete this whole set. They’re immensely powerful which means that not only you look cool, but you are powerful as well.
All are legenderies, and will pretty much go with quite a few builds. The Corporate outfit set is one of the strongest free outfit sets in Cyberpunk 2077.