Learn how to get the Legendary Crafting Recipe RT-46 Burya in Cyberpunk 2077.
Getting legendary crafting recipes for free is always welcomed, especially because getting a legendary weapon with little effort is easy.
Well, this is true for many cases, but sometimes, you might find that many enemies guard a particular place filled with loot.
The same goes for the legendary RT-46 Burya tech revolver crafting recipe. There are many enemies you will need to take down, but in the end, it is definitely worth it.
Ignoring that fact, otherwise, this recipe can be easily acquired, and it doesn’t require a lot of resources to craft the legendary RT-46 Burya revolver, depending on what level you have reached.
How to Get Legendary Crafting Recipe RT-46 Burya – Cyberpunk 2077
Explaining where you need to go might get a bit complicated, but to ensure you get to this location, follow the steps carefully.
How do you get the crafting recipe for the legendary RT-46? Here is how:
- Travel to Megabuilding H6 fast travel point first.
- Go inside and take the left elevator to the Apartments.
- After you get there, take a right and then follow the path. On the stairs, go down.
- Then, enter the door in front of you from the stairs. Skip through this place or loot, then take the stairs to the upstairs area.
- Go right and forward until you get to a green door.
- Open it (technical ability will be needed), then take a left and loot the chest.
- Inside, there will be the legendary crafting recipe RT-46 Burya!
The RT-46 Burya can be crafted easily from the crafting menu. A tech revolver can charge up and release a powerful blow.
Extremely high DPS, with four mod slots, but no scope slot since it is a revolver. It’s legendary, so it does have a few perks, including a 10% chance to inflict burning on targets.
The revolver also has bonus thermal damage, increased crit chance, and crit damage; it has a charge multiplier and, to top it all off, a headshot multiplier.
It’s a beast of a revolver if you are into pistols and revolvers in Cyberpunk 2077. However, we’ve found that they’re probably the most overpowered guns.
READ NEXT: Cyberpunk 2077: How to Get M-179E Achilles