We all know how certain interactions and decisions we make in Cyberpunk 2077 can drastically affect the outcome of the game.
It is not just the outcome of the game which is at stake when you do certain things in this game. You might affect what items you get or don’t get, by doing the wrong thing.
Most people feel frustrated when they pass a mission, but do it wrongly, and don’t reap all the rewards that others might have acquired. The same goes for “Beast in Me”.
This mission will get you a banging ride if you do it right. However, if you have already finished the mission, unfortunately, you have already missed out on a free Quadra Type-66 CTHULHU racing car. It’s unfortunate, but there are always other sweet rides in Cyberpunk 2077.
However, if you have this quest available to you, then follow the guide below to get the free racing car!
How to Get Qyadra Type-66 CTHULHU Racing Car – Cyberpunk 2077
Before we jump into the guide, make sure to start the “Beast in Me” side mission. It will be mostly racing related, so you might have a bit of fun while you do this.
- Complete three races. Doesn’t matter what place you finish them.
- After the third race, when sitting with Claire, choose the interaction: “My priority’s winning.”
- When you get to the “Big Race”, wait for the “Follow Sampson” objective.
- After that, he will inevitably crash and Claire will want to take him down.
- Instead of doing so, save him and convince Claire not to do it.
After doing that, Sampson will be so grateful that, he will call you in a few days and happily give you the Quadra Type-66 CTHULHU Racing car.
It’s a relatively unique car, and it does have some good stats. But mostly, you will get it for its distinctive off-road/racing appearance!