When Fall Guys came out, it popped off in just a few days after its initial release. The game was really enjoyable when you are playing with your buddies, but also if you play solo.
It has a similar game style to the Nintendo title, hence why it is so popular. I’m saying all this because the game interestingly didn’t have a lot of errors and bugs, well apart from a few.
Seems like players keep encountering an anti-cheat error when trying to queue into a game.
How to Fix Anti-Cheat Error – Fall Guys
There are two methods for fixing this issue. One is by verifying the game files, and the other is to run the Anti-Cheat Setup into repair mode.
Let’s start with the Anti-Cheat Setup fix, as it’s more likely to work:
- Make sure you don’t have Fall Guys running.
- Go to your game’s folder, by default it’s here: C:Program FilesSteamsteamappscommonFall GuysEasy AntiCheat.
- From there, right-click on “EasyAntiCheat_setup.exe” and select “Run as Administrator”.
- After that, select to run the program in Repair mode.
- It will take a couple of minutes. Once it finishes, launch Fall Guys and see if that worked.
As I said, this method has the higher probability of working, but sometimes it’s not the Anti-Cheat that causes the error.
The error might stem from corrupted or badly installed game files. To verify the integrity of the game’s files, try this:
- Launch the Steam application.
- Go to your games’ library.
- Right-click Fall Guys and select Properties.
- Navigate to the Local Files tab and click “Verify integrity of game files” button. This might take some time.
- After it’s done, launch Fall Guys.
Even if the first method didn’t work for you, you can try the other one as well. Chances are that after doing so, you won’t get the error any more.
Nevertheless, the error might still persist, and at this point, I would recommend a fresh install of Fall Guys. Also, make sure your OS and your GPU drivers are updated to the latest version!
READ NEXT : Can You Play Fall Guys With Friends?