Death in the Family is among the first mission that you will encounter in the newest Hitman title, Hitman 3. There are a lot of plot twists in this mission, and to ensure a successful mission, we showcase all the stuff you need to know about it.
In truth, there are hundreds of ways you can complete this mission. Hitman is a franchise that prides itself on a lot of freedom when it comes to player choosing their own gameplay and playstyle.
In Dartmoor, you can find yourself something called a Propane Flask, that could potentially help you on your quest.
Propane Flask Location – Hitman 3 Dartmoor
The objective of the mission is quite clear. What you need to do is take out the main target, which is Alexa Carlisle. On top of that, you will be tasked to get the Arthur Edwards case files.
Why would you need the Propane Flask? Well, the Propane Flask is an item that you can use to make a small explosion. It is labeled as non-lethal, but from our experience, that is quite different. The explosion will seem accidental if you choose to use this item.
To get the Propane Flask, you must get into Alexa Carlisle’s bedroom, as it will be situated there. Follow these steps to get there:
- Go inside the incredible mansion and go to the second floor.
- Next, you will need to get out from a particular window. Here is the window’s location:
- Use the pipes to go left in front of the mansion. Go left until you get to a green pipe that goes upwards.
- Climb this green pipe to the suite’s balcony. Navigate inside the room, and take a left in the room with the bathtub. NOTE: Be careful there might be guards, and workers here.
- Take a right in the bathtub room, and then right again.
- On the chiffonier on the right, among all the personal care items, you will find the Propane Flask!
The main reason that you need to enter through the balcony is that the suite is locked for everyone. Kindly check if its locked for you, as in some cases it might be unlocked.
It’s important to note that you can go two ways with getting the flask, either the messy style, or the camouflage style. Do what works best for you.
READ NEXT : How To Contact Olivia in Hitman 3