Hitman 3 is now available for grabs on multiple platforms, and it is no secret that players are finding out how difficult the game is, relatively quickly.
Each mission can be done in a different way, sort if in your own style if you will. The franchise prides itself on having the realest experience in decision-making, and the line between the possible and the impossible.
One mission stands out as one of the many challenging objectives in the game. That is probably Death In The Family, a mission in which, you will have to assassinate Alexa Carlisle.
How to Get the Private Eye Disguise – Hitman 3
To do so, one must blend in with their surroundings, but first they’ll need to sneak in the mansion. In the yard there are a lot of guards, here I would recommend using the bushes and circling to get close to the house.
The main thing that you will need to do is take down the private investigator, so you can pretend as if you’re there to interview Alexa Carlisle.
Basically, you will have to wait for him in a specific hallway, that has no guards, so you can take him down easily. Here are the steps for getting the Private Eye disguise in Hitman 3:
- Get into the yard by jumping the fence.
- Navigate close to the house.
- Find an open window on the south-east part of the house, or right of the main entrance:
- Wait by the window until the investigator gets patted down and enters the house.
- Continue waiting until he gets in that hallway. Jump in, follow him for a few steps and take him out. Use the Private Eye disguise to go and interview Alexa.
It will take quite a while for the investigator to get to that hallway, since there will be a lot of interaction between the guards and him.
Also, make sure that you hide the Private Investigator’s body in the cupboard that will be on the right-side of the hallway.
READ NEXT : Case Files in Hitman 3 Where to Find