Speedrunning games has been a big part of the gaming industry. There are skillful and consistent players that try to beat the game as fast as possible.
Hitman 3 is a game that on the surface, looks as though there aren’t many options for finishing it extremely quickly. However, the main aspect of speedrunning is finding the fastest and creative ways to beat the game.
Usually, speedrunning players find the most interesting ways to do so, utilizing many mechanics that you would never use if you were playing the game normally.
How to Speedrun Dubai Mission in Seconds – Hitman 3
Rarely do you see game-breaking runs for missions in Hitman 3, but it seems as though players have found a way do complete the Dubai mission in seconds, more precisely, 9 seconds.
If that wasn’t a recipe for a world record, I don’t know what is. Also, it is relatively easy to do, and while it may take a couple of tries to get it right, it is still the first mission, so there won’t be much damage if you restart.
If you’re in to speedrunning, here is how to speedrun the Dubai mission in Hitman 3:
- In the mission preparation menu, you must choose to start in the lobby of the Skyscraper in Dubai.
- Here, make sure that you have your silence pistol selected as well.
- When you appear in the lobby, turn left and shoot the pistol at this spot:
- You can see where Marcus is on the picture. After that, he will stop and be startled, at which point you should find a spot, usually right of the stairs, where you can shoot him from.
- Immediately after that, look up to the terrace, and you should see Carl Ingram, shoow him in the head as well.
- If both targets are down, make your way to the middle elevator, and you will be able to leave the mission immediately.
Your first couple of tries will be fails no doubt, but if you get this down, there are some cases of players getting even less than 8 seconds for this mission.
The only requirement is that you need to start the Dubai mission from the lobby, before the stairs. If you’re having trouble with this, look at the video above, as it showcases how this is done.
READ NEXT : Hitman 3 Berlin: Motorcycle Key Location