Hollow Knight, a Metroidvania action-adventure game from Team Cherry, chronicles the adventure of an unnamed warrior known as the Knight as they journey through Hallownest. This kingdom is now in ruins due to a strange disease.
As the Knight progresses through Hallownest, he can obtain new items, abilities, spells, and charms that will aid him in defeating opponents and moving through the various sections.
The Hallownest Seal is one of these in-game items. These objects serve as the official emblems of the Pale King and the Five Great Knights, according to game lore.
The emblem is also included in the design of the Hallownest kingdom. There are several locations in the Hallownest where you can locate Hallownest Seals; in this guide, you’ll learn where to find them in the Mantis Village.
There is only one Hallownest Seal in the the Mantis Village area:
Mantis Village Hallownest Seal
The Hallownest Seal in the Mantis Village is located on the top part of the same room as the Bench southeast of the Mantis Village in the bottom part of the Fungal Wastes.
In the Mantis Village, the Knight will face a variety of enemies. However, on his way to the Hallownest Seal, the Knight will only encounter Mantis Youths and Mantis Warriors. Furthermore, to acquire the Hallownest Seal, the Knight must first defeat the Mantis Lords. It would also help because once the Mantis Lords are destroyed, the enemies in the Mantis Village will stop attacking the Knight.
The Knight requires the Mantis Claw ability, which enables them to cling to walls and jump off of them, and the Mothwing Cloak ability, which enables them to perform a horizontal dash, or the Monarch Wings ability, which enables them to perform a secondary jump in midair, to locate the Hallownest Seal in the Mantis Village. The Hallownest Seal for the region will be simpler to earn with the help of these abilities.
To find the Hallownest Seal in the Mantis Village, this is what the Knight must do this:
- Starting from the arena of the Mantis Lords at the southernmost part of Mantis Village, head to the right, climb up the wall with the help of the Mantis Claw ability, head to the platform on the left at the top of the wall, and hit the switch above to open the gate on the left.
- Then, head to the left, where the Knight will find a Mantis Youth above, jump to the platform below on the left, climb up the wall on the left with the help of the Mantis Claw ability, jump and dash, or perform a secondary dash using the Mothwing Cloak ability or the Monarch Wings ability towards the wall on the right, climb up the wall also using the Mantis Claw ability, and jump up the elevated platform above on the right at the top.
- Next, drop down the gap on the right where the Knight will run into a Mantis Youth and a Mantis Warrior, head to the right, climb up the wall on the right with the help of the Mantis Claw ability, and take the exit on the right at the top of the shaft.
- After that, head to the right, and jump up the platform above on the path that leads upward, where the Knight will run into a Mantis Warrior and climb up the shaft with the help of the Mantis Claw ability while avoiding the spikes on the wall on the right then on the wall on the left.
- Finally, head to the right at the top, where the Knight will find a chest. Hit the chest, and something glowing will fall out of it. Inspect the glowing thing, and the Knight has now acquired the Hallownest Seal!
It is important to note that the Knight can also find the Mark of Pride Charm in a chest that is located just beneath the platform holding the Hallownest Seal.
The Knight can visit Relic Seeker Lemm in the City of Tears’ west of the Hollow Knight statue after getting the Hallownest Seals and offer each seal to him for 450 Geo.