How To Get The Tornado Goat In Goat Simulator! One of the most exciting goats in the game’s roster.
As we know, a lot of the different goats in Goat Simulator can be unlocked after finishing a particular mission or achievement. Most of them have special mini-abilities, which makes them very wanted.
Like this, the Tornado goat has a unique ability where you can create a tornado and push away objects. The Savage is the quest you need to do to get this goat. It’s not a hidden goat, but the game doesn’t advertise much that you can acquire it, so it’s a pretty mysterious quest.
How to Get Tornado Goat In Goat Simulator
You can read below a guide on how to get the Tornado Goat :
- Go to the map Goat City Bay.
- Once there, you can start climbing the mountain to find the Wind Turbine. It is located near some rocky areas, and it can be seen since it is pretty high.
- After you find the Wind Turbine, you will see a staircase behind it. Climb to the top of it.
- On top, you will find the Windstatue. Lick it to attach it.
- Be warned it is on the highest point on the Wind Turbine, so to attach it you’ll have to jump.
- Find a tunnel that has a sign “Purg Town 7km”, but don’t go in. Instead, from its entrance, take a right.
- Go straight until you reach a dam style bridge. Go on it, and before the end, jump right of it.
- If you don’t see a Wind Altar, search around here. It should be there.
- Put the Windstatue in the center of it.
Congratulations, you now have the Tornado Goat! Your goat will mutate to having a deer skull as a mask. It’s an exciting look, and has similar abilities to the Repulsive Goat mutator!
This goat is a reference to a comic book character called “The Mask.” The Mask is a character that whirls like a tornado pushing away objects. Nevertheless, have fun creating tornados!