While following the story-line of Baldur’s Gate 3, there will be a quest which will have poisoning the goblin camp as the main objective.
You will have to be sneaky in order to do this, but there are also other things which you will need to do. Technically, if you want you don’t need to poison them, but I have found that this is the best strategy.
Follow the comprehensive guide below, to learn how you can poison the goblin camp in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Baldur’s Gate 3: How to Poison the Goblin Camp
You can use different approaches when poisoning the goblins, but Deception might work best if you want to avoid fights.
Furthermore, you might need to use the invisibility spell to avoid getting caught while tinkering with the liquid. You can use other similar visibility spells.
This is how to poison the goblin camp, follow the steps carefully:
- Go to X: -99 Y: 442 in the goblin camp. Check the screenshot for more reference:
- For this next step, you will need to have Basic Poison – it can be found around the world, chances are you already have some in your inventory.
- Use an Invisibility spell with one character.
- Use that character and click the booze tub, as seen in the picture of the first step.
- A combination screen will open, insert the Basic Poison in the slot.
- Click combine.
- Then a cut-scene will start, you will go back and forth, and after the goblin asks you to drink up, you can either choose Sleight of Hand or Deception.
I used Deception successfully.
- Everybody will drink, but some will survive. They will confront you with the fact that you poison them. I used Deception here as well.
After that, you can continue with the story-line of the game. If you don’t poison them there are a few other things you can do, that produce different outcomes. Good luck!