In Immortals Fenyx Rising there are a lot of beautiful and special mounts. They can be found all around the world, and many of them are really special, but taming them could be a challenge.
With every mount in Immortals Fenyx Rising, you will have to be careful when walking towards it to tame it, as you can scare it away. What is interesting is that on top of different Pegasus mounts, there are also unicorns that you can find.
Getting the unicorns will be tough, but we’re here to guide you through it!
How to Get a Unicorn – Immortals Fenyx Rising
Even better is the fact that there is not just one unicorn in this world, but rather numerous unicorns that can be found in different areas. Upon close inspection, they’re not that different physically, but they do differ in colors, and similar appearance traits.
We will give you a guide on how to tame a unicorn, as well as show you two different ones:
- The first one is Indika, and it can be found at this location:
- Locate the beast, it will have a light blueish color. It might be walking around in the water.
- Now, when approaching the unicorn you will have to crouch and walk very, and I mean very slowly.
- Also, make sure to hide behind objects or in grass to close your distance to it.
- If you see a red indicator on the mount, stop for a while then continue walking towards it.
- Once you get a few feet away from it, there will be an option to tame the beast on a set key bind.
That’s pretty much all you need to do to tame any mount that you will find in Immortals Fenyx Rising.
As for the other mount, which name is Tyrian, it can be found at this location:
As I said, mounts don’t really differ that much, you can easily get away with using a low-level mount if you choose to do so.
However, don’t get me wrong, there is a slight stat difference, that does feel good if your are using a rarer and more unique mount! Good luck!
READ NEXT :