Outriders first big updated is out today for PC, PS4, and PS5. We are still not sure what time the update is coming but soon enough we will know. Unfortunately, the players on Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X will not get the update at the same time, and we do not know when they will release it.
The cross-play will be back in this update after having issues with matchmaking when the game was released. Another focus in this update is fixing all the problems that were causing the game to crash, and also there are specific tweaks for console and PC.
Patch notes for the update 1.05
Here are all the official patch notes for 1.05 update that you will get
PC and Console Platforms:
- Once the update is here and the platforms have the same patch version, cross-play will be viable again.
- With the release of this patch, Cross-play between PS4/PS5 and PC will be possible.
- For Xbox cross-play with PC and PS4/PS5 temporarily it is not available until the Xbox patch is here.
- Between PS4/PS5 and PC cross-play will be fully restored once the patch for Xbox has gone live.
- Matchmaking service stability improvements
- Crash Fixes
- Fixing the multiplayer crash resulting in client players having their inventory wiped
- Fixing the crash when completing the “a Bad Day” side quest
- Fixing the crash in No Man’s Land when the language is set to Spanish
- Fixing the crash on launch
- Many more random crash fixes will be include
- Fixing the HUD disappearing in certain cases
- Bugs that interfere with players respawning in multiplayer Expeditions
- Players getting stuck on geometry or falling out of the world
- The default matchmaking setting form “Open” to “Close” will change
- Through your game settings, you will still be able to manually change the setting to “Open”
- This will prevent players from joining games where the host did not intend to play in multiplayer. Also, it will cut down on AFK lobbies
- This will help to improve matchmaking time, as the queues will be less likely to be overwhelmed by constant matchmaking requests generated by “Open” games.
- Other minor improvements and fixes
- Performance issue where GPU is not being fully utilized is fixed. This also should help with stuttering and DX11/12 issues
READ NEXT : Outriders: Max Gear Level