Link must finish Shrines in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom to obtain Lights of Blessing. Link can trade a few of these Lights of Blessing for more hearts or stamina to boost his vigor. The Jiosin Shrine, also known as the Shape Rotation, is one of the many Shrines scattered around Hyrule. Link must solve puzzles by rotating various things inside this Shrine.
Link can approach the altar at the end of the shrine by doing so. Because it is one of the few Shrines discovered early, the Jiosin Shrine is quite straightforward to complete. In this guide, we’ll walk you through everything Link needs to do to finish the Jiosin Shrine, uncover the treasure chest, and claim the Light of Blessing!
Link can find the Jiosin Shrine near the Hyrule Field Chasm. This is just south of Lookout Landing or along the path that leads southwest from Mabe Village Ruins. To be more specific, Link can find the Kyononis Shrine in these coordinates: -0240, -0374, 0026. The Jiosin Shrine is one of seven Shrines that Link can encounter in the area unlocked on the map by the Lookout Landing Skyview Tower.
Inside the Jioson Shrine, as previously mentioned, Link must rotate large objects to complete puzzles and traverse the Shrine. To do that, Link will have to use the Ultrahand ability. Link can use this ability to move and rotate the large objects inside the Shrine.
Jiosin Shrine Guide
To complete the Kyononis Shrine and claim a Light of Blessing, this is what Link must do:
- Head down the stairs, and there, Link will find a large gap ahead and a tall gate on the left. The tall gate has a large opening in the middle. This opening is shaped like the letter “X” and has a doorway in its lower left corner. Enter through the doorway, and inside, Link will find a large concrete platform. This platform looks like three concrete platforms tilted in opposite directions attached.
- Hold the L button and select the Ultrahand ability with the right stick. Aim on the large concrete platform and press the A button to grab it using the Ultrahand ability. Then, raise and bring it near the X-shaped opening on the gate.
- Rotate the large concrete platform by holding the R and pressing the directional buttons. Rotate the concrete platform so that it is in the horizontal position. Move the large concrete platform through the X-shaped hole to bring it to the other side. Press the B button to cancel and drop the ability on the ground.
- Next, pass through the doorway again and press the L button to read the Ultrahand ability. Aim on the large concrete platform and press the A button to grab it. Then, bring it over the gap ahead to create a bridge using the large concrete platform. Press the B button to drop it and cross the large concrete platform to continue.
- After that, continue on the path, and Link will find tall gates on the left and right parts of the room. The gate on the right has an opening near the floor of the gate, and the gate on the left has an opening in the middle. Enter the gate on the right, and Link will find a concrete object that looks like two attached cubes.
- Press the L button to ready the Ultrahand ability, aim at the concrete object, and press the A button to grab it. Hold the R button and press the left directional button twice, then the down directional button twice to rotate it. Then, move it through the gate’s opening to bring it to the other side.
- Bring the Ultrahand ability on the object without deactivating it in the northern part of the room. In this part of the room, there is a shallow hole in the floor and a few platforms up the wall. Hold the R button and press the right directional button to rotate it. Then, set the lower cube of the object on the hole on the floor and press the B button to drop it there.
- Next, climb up the concrete object to reach the platforms up the wall. At the top of the platforms, Link will find a treasure chest. Open the chest to acquire a Hasty Elixir.
- After that, drop back down to the ground and face the concrete object. Press the L button to ready the Ultrahand ability, aim at the concrete object and press the A button to grab it. Hold the R button and press the down directional button once to rotate it. Then, move it through the opening in the middle of the gate on the left.
- Without letting go of the concrete object using the Ultrahand ability, hold the R button again and press the up directional button once to rotate it. Bring the concrete object toward the northern part of this room. Here, Link will find a slightly elevated platform and a tall platform.
- Place the concrete object so that the lower cube of the concrete object is touching the left side of the slightly elevated platform and the higher cube of the concrete object is touching the top part. Doing so will create some sort of stairs that Link can climb up on. Press the B button to deactivate the Ultrahand ability.
- Then, head up the slightly elevated platform, head up the lower cube of the concrete cube, head up the higher cube, and head up the tall platform.
- Finally, approach the altar and press the A button to interact with the glowing symbol. Then, King Rauru and Queen Sonia’s statue will give Link a Light of Blessing!
As previously stated, the Jiosin Shrine, also known as the “Shape Rotation,” is one of seven Shrines discovered on the map by the Lookout Landing Skyview Tower.
The other six shrines in this area are the Ishodag Shrine, also known as “A Windy Device;” the Kyononis Shrine, also known as “Combat Training;” the Sepapa Shrine, also known as “Backtrack;” the Serutabomac Shrine, also known as “The Way Up;” the Susuyai Shrine, also known as “A Spinning Device;” and the Yamiyo Shrine, also known as “Combat Training: Throwing.”