Ranger is probably the most underrated class in Tribes Of Midgard. Sure, it may need some major reworks to fundamental skills and mechanics, but this class is an absolute godsend for co-op gameplay. It is a high-DPS ranged class, so if you have some tanks on your team, it is a good idea. As a consequence to being underrated, not many know the best ranger build in Tribes Of Midgard. So, we made a guide especially for it!
Best Ranger Build – Tribes Of Midgard
Before we crack on, it is fair to mention that the ranger class does need some changes. While it might be a ranged class, it does need some improvements to the range, and some skills do need a bit of an upgrade.
However, we feel as though there is a good chance that the ranger would be updated in the near future, as many community members express these issues to the developers.
Here is the best ranger build in Tribes Of Midgard, at the moment:
- Haunting Feet I. This is the first thing you’ll need to get. It will increase your movement speed by 10%, which with that small range, makes a lot of difference.
- Raven’s Eye. This is obligatory. It will give you the ability to zoom out further, and it will give you the option to get Haunting Feet II.
- Haunting Feet II. With this, you’ll get a whopping 20% movement speed increase.
- Deep Quiver. Deep Quiver will give you a 50% to replenish arrows that are shot. Meaning, you’ll have a 50% chance to get back the arrows you shoot. A great skill to have so that you don’t have to worry about arrow management.
- Charged Shot. This will increase damage when holding arrows. The name is pretty self-explanatory, you get an increase damage output for charging up shots. This skill can be taken earlier as well.
- Piercing Arrows. With this, your arrows will go through the enemies. As Tribes Of Midgard thrives on AoE damage, this is a must-have skill.
- Slow Poke. Slows enemies that use melee attacks, great thing to have if you’re a solo ranger main.
- Bow Mastery. A simple 10% damage increase for any bows.
- Thunder Embrace. It will increase your thunder efficiency by 20%. Great for thunder explosive arrows.
- Last skill. You can get creative with the last skill, I recommend something like Durable Weapons I, as it increases durability by 25%. Bows have really low durability, so this is quite a good thing to have.
You can also go for something else like Sword Mastery, honestly, anything that would be a good addition to your playstyle or build.
Keep in mind, some things might get changed with the ranger, but all in all, this is everything you need to do to have a great ranger build in Tribes Of Midgard!