Adopt Me! is one of Roblox’s most popular Experiences, boasting almost two million users. The main goal is to hatch and raise creatures as pets. Among the best pets to get are the Mega Neons, but getting one isn’t necessarily straightforward.
If you’re interested in getting a Mega Neon, you’ve come to the right place. We’ll guide you through the process and simplify the steps as much as possible. These pets glow beautifully, and many players fall in love with these beautiful pets once they get one.
Don’t get left out in the cold. Read on to learn how to get your very own Mega Neon and find out why this pet is a fan favorite.
Getting Four Neon Pets
To make a Mega Neon, you’ll need four Neon Pets. These lower-grade creatures are also lovely to have, and you make them by combining four of the same animals. Here’s what the process involves:
- Get four of the same creatures.
- Level all of them up to the Full-Grown stage.
- Head to the Adoption Island.
- Find a bridge near the neighborhood.
- Run on the bridge and jump into the water.
- Swim under the bridge and look for the door.
- Enter the door.
- When you find yourself in a cave, head in.
- You’ll see four circles surrounding a white circle.
- Place your four pets in each of the rings.
- Once you finish the step above, they’ll all merge into a single Neon Pet.
Not all pets can be Neon Pets, which necessitates checking beforehand. You can repeat the process above in the cave if you have multiple combinations to try.
Making Mega Neon Pets
Neon Pets already have glowing parts on their bodies, but Mega Neons are superior in this regard. Their bright spots can cycle through the rainbow’s colors instead of staying with the same one. If you want a Mega Neon, you’ll need four of the same Neon Pets.
Here’s what you have to do to turn Neon Pets into a Mega Neon:
- Obtain four of the same Neon Pet.
- Help them reach Luminous, the equivalent of Full Grown for Neon creatures.
- Go to Adoption Island.
- Locate the bridge.
- Jump into the water and swim to the door.
- Enter the door under the bridge.
- Enter the Neon Cave.
- Place the four Neon Pets in the circles.
- Once they finish merging into one, you’ll receive your Mega Neon.
Mega Neons don’t have to age like normal or Neon Pets. They’re already fully-grown post-merge, and you can’t upgrade them further.
All pets can become Neon or Mega Neon except for the following:
- 2D Kitty
- Pet Rock
A few Mega Neons also don’t cycle through the rainbow’s colors. Instead, they only glow specific colors in their palette. They’re a minority, though, making them unique.
Give Me My Glowing Rainbow Sloth
Making a Mega Neon pet takes some time, as you’ll have to raise sixteen creatures in total. Once you get a Neon Pet, you can continue making more to reach your Mega Neon goal. These beasts have rainbow coloring, making them a must-have in any serious Adopt Me! player’s inventory.
How many Mega Neon pets do you have? What’s your favorite Mega Neon in the game? Let us know in the comments section below.