Ash gets a power-up on Apex Legends Mobile.
Image Credits: Respawn Entertainment/Electronic Arts
Apex Legends Season 3’s headline is centered arguably around the arrival of a classic Legend in Ash. While the Incisive Instigator’s abilities remain mostly the same, the presence of Legend Perks on mobile can give even the most mundane Legends a power boost that can completely change how they play in a match.
We have outlined Ash’s Abilities and her Legend Perks in this guide.
Ash – Incisive Instigator
Ash is an offensive-minded Legend with abilities that allow her to track down, bind, and chase players or squads around the map. Check out the leaked Ash Ability Showcase from Apex Mobile Leaks below to get a better idea about how Ash’s abilities look and work on mobile.
Passive: Marked For Death
Ash’s map shows the location of recent deathboxes and marks surviving attackers.
Ash’s Passive Ability, Marked For Death, gives Ash a vision of the location of recent deathboxes on the map. This allows Ash to interact with the deathbox and reveal the deathbox owner’s other teammates on the map. If the death box belongs to a teammate, Marked For Death will mark the killer’s location.
Only death boxes that are less than 180 seconds old will appear on Ash’s map screen. This will show up as an ‘Enemy Here’ ping that lasts 8 seconds.
Tactical: Arc Snare
Throw a spinning snare that damages and tethers the first enemy that gets too close.
Arc Snare is Ash’s crowd-control ability that allows her to bind targets within a small radius for a limited time.
Ash does this by throwing a spinning snare toward a target location. The Arc Snare will spawn a half-dome that lasts 5 seconds if no target is snared. Arc Snare will also bind and damage enemies in the affected area for 3 seconds and 10 damage, respectively.
Cooldown: 25 seconds.
Ultimate: Phase Breach
Tear open a one-way portal to a targeted location.
Ash is known best for her Ultimate Ability, Phase Breach, which allows her to tear through space-time and create a one-way portal for teammates and foes alike.
Upon activation, Ash will instantly enter the phase tear and travel a max distance of around 63 meters. The effect lasts for 15 seconds.
Cooldown: 120 seconds.
Ash Legend Perks
Ash features key Perks, Finisher Perks, and Ability Perks that can add buffs to her offensive-minded skill set.
- Spoils of War – death box icons appear on the map and as the color of the highest tier loot inside.
- Enhanced Hunting – After 3 death box extractions, your Data Knife reveals more information. After 6, periodically see the killer’s team on your map.
- Red-Handed Reveal – The first time an enemy uses a scanned death box their location will be pinged.
- Instigator’s Precision – You can adjust the throw trajectory of Arc Snare, but the throw speed is reduced.
- Enduring Trap – Arc Snare persists after being thrown but can be destroyed.
- Shadow Step – Phase Breach can be reactivated within 7 seconds of its use, but the ability’s distance is halved.
- Battle Adaptation – Using your Finisher adds 100 points to your EVO Shield.
- Deadly Momentum – Using your Finisher reduces your Ultimate’s cooldown by 30%.
- Mag Subscription – Using your Finisher refills the ammo of your active weapon and increases reloading speed for 8s.
Human But Not Quite
It’s refreshing to see an offensive Legend enter the Apex Legends Mobile roster, especially after Respawn Entertainment added two support Legends in Rhapsody and Loba and one recon-oriented Legend in Crypto in the past few seasons.
With Ash on the roster, Apex Legends Mobile matches will get a healthy dose of the fast-paced gameplay that Ash can offer. Her abilities and perks will surely be a nostalgic sight for Apex Legends veterans, yet an exciting experience for new players as well.
Visit the PlayerAssist website for more Gaming Guides, Gaming News, Game Codes, and other Gaming Content!