I can say confidently, that, Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 is not for everyone. Players can still have an enjoyable time even if they’re not knowledgeable about cars, but having basic knowledge of how a car works is a minimum. When jobs like wheel alignment works, even though basic knowledge won’t help you a lot here, those that have it, will have a broad idea of what needs to be done. In any case, we’ll go over what needs to be done, below.
Wheel Alignment – Car Mechanic Simulator 2021
OK, I’m not a mechanical engineer, but I do know my way around a car. Basically, wheel alignment needs to be done every once in a while.
Both the front and rear tires are prone to get misaligned at a certain angle overtime. How badly they’ll misalign depends on how the car has been driven, and whether it has been heavily misused. In any case, if you have a wheel alignment job in Car Mechanic Simulator 2021, do the following:
- Firstly, open your expansion menu, and make sure to get ‘Test Path’ if you don’t have it yet.
- This will unlock wheel and headlight alignment.
- Approach the car, and click on it. Then, go to the ‘Move Mode’.
- Move the car to the ‘Test Path’.
- Go to the computer, and make sure all the wheels are at 0.00 angle, or in other words, straight.
- The wheels will appear green when they’re calibrated correctly.
The headlights can be aligned using the tool that’s close to the wheel align computer. It looks like a weird scale… You’ll know it when you see it.
This is something that Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 can do better, jobs like wheel aligning are very easy to do and unrealistic, despite it being a lot more complicated, well, in real life.
Still, there is only a handful of mistakes like this throughout the whole game. Overall, Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 is pretty impressive, but I can’t seem to shake the feeling that not much has changed.
READ NEXT : How Realistic Is Car Mechanic Simulator 2021?