Put oil in your engine in Car Mechanic Simulator in a few easy steps.
Replacing fluids is some of the most basic jobs in Car Mechanic Simulator. Some customer jobs will require you to change various fluids, such as brake or engine coolant, while others will simply require you to put new oil in the engine.
Unlike other fluid changes in Car Mechanic Simulator, putting new oil requires using a special tool in your garage. This quick guide will show you how to drain and put new oil in your engine in Car Mechanic Simulator.
How to Put Oil in Your Engine in Car Mechanic Simulator
All fluid changes in Car Mechanic Simulator require you to drain the car of a specific fluid first before you can add new fluids in. For oil changes, you first need to drain the car’s oil using the Oil Drain tool before you can add new oil to the engine.
- Place the car on the lift in your garage.
2. Raise the car until it is above head level.
3. Walk towards the Oil Drain tool in your garage and move it to the lift.
4. Return to the lift, then left-click on the Oil Drain tool.
5. Choose the Use Equipment option to remove all the old oil from the car.
6. Move the Oil Drain tool from the lift.
7. Lower the car back to the ground.
8. Access the engine bay.
9. Click on the engine.
10. Left-click and hold to take the Oil Fill Plug cap off.
11. Left-click and hold to fill the engine with new oil.
12. Close to complete the job.
Replacing a customer’s car’s oil requires more steps than changing coolant or brake fluid. For oil changes, you need to raise the car on the lift and transfer the Oil Drain tool to the same area. After you transfer the Oil Drain tool, you are left to drain the old oil from the car, put away the Oil Drain tool, lower the car from the lift, and then put oil in the engine via the Oil Filler cap.
Knowing how to put oil in your engine in Car Mechanic Simulator is important, as this process is almost a requirement to make money on most customer and personal car restoration jobs. Follow the guide outlined above to learn how to drain and put oil back in an engine in Car Mechanic Simulator.