There are quite a few interesting mods and hacks you can implement into the operating system cyberware of your character. One of them is the Detonate Grenade Quickhack.
Don’t get me wrong there are much more powerful quickhacks to be found throughout Cyberpunk 2077, but if you want a good show, then you must get this one. This is because what this quickhack does is, hacks your enemies operating system, and basically instructs him or her to blow up a grenade in their hand.
This makes for a solid attack strategy before full-blown battles. Getting it is quite easy, since it is a high drop-rate.
How to Get Detonate Grenade Quickhack – Location in Cyberpunk 2077
Even though I’ve said that it is a high drop-rate item, don’t confuse it for a 100 percent one. You might have to repeat this process a couple of times before you actually get it.
Nevertheless, at least you don’t have to battle it out with thousands of enemies to get it, what you need to do is only take down three NPCs.
What you need to do is:
- Travel to the “Chapel” fast travel point in Pacifica, Coastview.
- When you do, it is really important that you make a manual save for the game, for the reason of trying a couple of times to get it.
- Turn around, and you should see a small staircase. Climb the stairs and look for three NPCs interacting. These will be the ones that have a chance to drop this quickhack.
- If you are having trouble finding the NPCs, here’s how they look:
- Eliminate them, and if you don’t get the Detonate Grenade quickhack, open the save game that you made earlier and try again!
- Repeat this process until you get it.
To equip the device, you need to open your cyberware menu, go to your operating system, and equip the Detonate Grenade quickhack.
Also, if you’re one of the completionist types, then you can get an achievement with this hack if you eliminate three enemies at once. It’s fairly easy to do so, just find enemies which are weaker.