When Cyberpunk 2077 got released, many players were eager to jump on it and start grinding it out, which is exactly what happened. Due to this reason, many missed a lot of in-game items which were found later on by the community. One of them is one of the most powerful katana in the game called “Satori”. On “The Heist” mission, you have access to the Arasaka tower, and therefore to this katana.
But after completion of the quest, the building will be locked and you can’t access it, or can you? If you’ve finished that mission already, don’t worry, you can still get this powerful katana!
How to Get into the Arasaka Tower After “Heist” Mission – Cyberpunk 2077
Before we start, we need to do a couple of things. The first one is setting your difficulty to easy, because you will need to challenge some cops in order to get into the building. After that, make sure to get either double-jump or super jump Cyberware.
That’s basically all you need to get into the building. Follow the steps carefully, in order to get into the Arasaka tower after the “Heist” mission successfully:
- Travel to the California & Pershing fast travel point in Watson, Arasaka Waterfront.
- Get a car, get on the bridge, and go to this spot (position your car next to the wall if you are using double jump, for super jump you don’t need the car):
- Notice how the player is alligned with the objects on the minimap in the picture. Use double-jump or super jump to jump over the fence!
- After that, go straight to the other side from here:
- When you get there you will see how the gates are closed off, shoot those off.
- Next, go to the east side of the building’s property, and find the NPCs. Sometimes they might not spawn, so make sure to skip time 5-6 hours a few times if needed.
- Start attacking them, so that you get the police to follow you. Don’t fight with the police, instead lure them to where you shot the gates, i.e. the back of the building.
- Stand next to the door of the building, and stay alive until the police don’t spawn in the building.
- When they do, the building’s door will open, and you can go in the Arasaka Tower!
It’s a bit challenging to pull all of this off, so for that reason make sure your difficulty is set to Easy, because the police do tend to do some damage.
After you get in, go and hide in some hidden spot and wait until the police stop chasing you. Then, you can go and get the Satori Katana!
READ NEXT : Best Games Like Cyberpunk 2077