Apparently, there is a way to make any NPC you find in Cyberpunk 2077 follow you anywhere that you like, and that goes out to Joytoys as well.
For those that don’t know, well there is no other way to say this, but Joytoys in Cyberpunk 2077 are considered prostitutes. On top of the romance options available in the game, there is a way to have a “joyful” experience with no strings attach.
After all, there is a reason why this game is rated M for mature. Anyways, the way this is possible is with a mod called Companion Mod.
How to Get a Joytoy in Your Apartment – Cyberpunk 2077
There is nothing subtle about the name for prostitutes in Cyberpunk 2077. I guess when they said that they will go all-out, they really meant it. Nonetheless, to get a “Joytoy” in your apartment, you will need to download and install the mod.
After you do, when you walk up to and aim at NPCs while clicking “0” by default, the NPCs will start to follow you around. They don’t serve a big purpose, and some do tend to despawn once leaving a certain area.
Here’s how to get and install the Companion Mod in Cyberpunk 2077:
- Navigate to the Mod’s official download page.
- Click download and also be sure that you have Cyberpunk Engine Tweaks 1.9.2or higher installed.
- Extract all of the files accordingly in Cyberpunk’s folders.
- Open up the zipped file and extract from each folder accordingly if you have one or more mods installed already.
- All that’s left to do next is start the game and check if by clicking “0”, NPCs follow you.
As for getting a Joytoy, it is as simple as finding one making the NPC follow you, and then going to your apartment. It is also important to note that the NPC might despawn, by switching areas, and restarting the game.
Nevertheless, you can spawn a Joytoy in your apartment manually by using the Cyberpunk Engine Tweaks, while you’re at the safehouse.
READ NEXT : Can You Play Visage on a Mac